The Official Yannick Bolasie Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Official Yannick Bolasie Thread

Is that the same Pulis who we were neck and neck with to sign Bolasie on loan at the start of the season ?
Yep the same Pulis that sent him packing after showing him around the Riverside. Villa open arms and even gave him 6 weeks to settle in. Another joke situation. Well done Smith for sending back a useless overpaid one season wonder

Sorry but what nonsense, people like to throw around this scapegoat rubbish but are you seriously going to sit there and tell us that he was worth keeping? not sure who you have been watching but Bolaise has been atrocious, he actually has been worse than El Ghazi and Adomah he really has! and he is bone idle and as someone said he looks like he has come here to get match fit and it shows because he's been putting in pre-seeason performances.

I disagree. I think Adomah, Bolasie and El Ghazi have all been awful for weeks. All as bad as each other, and yet Bolasie seems to have taken the brunt of the flack.

Just my opinion. Sorry if I talk nonsense.

Hasn't set the world alight but we're having a really useless transfer window for a club that pretends to be challenging for promotion. I'd like to see us bringing people in before letting them go.

We’ve got Green, Adomah, El Ghazi, Kodjia has been playing there. It’s fair to say we have enough even without Bolasie.
He was bought in when Bruce was trying to shift Adomah and had let Green go out on loan.

I disagree. I think Adomah, Bolasie and El Ghazi have all been awful for weeks. All as bad as each other, and yet Bolasie seems to have taken the brunt of the flack.

Adomah living off his goals from last season, been awful for months. El Ghazi living off his lucky WBA goal, been awful ever since. Bolasie been awful apart from a couple of tap ins.

What was all that business with Adomah about? He was knocking them in for fun last season. Villa is a strange place.

Adomah living off his goals from last season, been awful for months. El Ghazi living off his lucky WBA goal, been awful ever since. Bolasie been awful apart from a couple of tap ins.

One was lucky v Albion the other was a great goal , as was the one against Forest.

Yup, still say he's not been worse, he's just not been better. Adomah was so good, scoring for fun, then it all just stopped. At times he's ok, at other times he looks totally lost.

El Ghazi looks good when he comes off the bench, looks to deserve a start, when he starts, he's terrible.

A few times on Saturday I said to Deano that Bollasie was being played some really poor balls, surrounded by Hull players, he then had nowhere to go and no one making runs to pass to. That's not his fault.

This return, on economics alone, makes sense. If he had been explosive and doing well - which I am sure he would have liked to be, I don't buy that players really don't care at all (or most) - then fine, worth the money.

He can be replaced quite easily with equal quality. Equally as good, or equally as bad, you can decide!

Well when you put it like that I didn't mean to call your valid opinion nonsense, I just think Bolaise has been the worst of the lot perhaps Adomah might be able to take that mantle too but all have been shocking apart from a few moments of brilliance from El Ghazi, Bolaise got to the point where he couldn't even be arsed to keep the ball in play and just let it go for an opposition throw in.

Not the worst but the most expensive by far. When you buy a Rolls Royce you don’t expect it to drive like a Focus especially when you already have a ford focus

El Ghazi's body language is just terrible. As said previously, a professional footballer should not have to be constantly reminded to run by his manager.

Yes he's capable of a moment of magic. But then are lots of other players. He doesn't offer much the rest of the time.

Yes he's capable of a moment of magic. But then are lots of other players. He doesn't offer much the rest of the time.

Bolasie, Adomah, El Ghazi, Kodjia, Hourihane. Too many fit your description there unfortunately Deano.

What was all that business with Adomah about? He was knocking them in for fun last season. Villa is a strange place.

Well, it probably knocked Adomah that Bruce was trying to get rid of him over the summer. Wouldn't do a lot for confidence and enthusiasm. A decent spell in a settled team might do wonders for him.

He's more of a team player than Bolassie or El Ghazi and does try to do the defensive bit. In his purple spell he took up the scoring role because nobody else was. Not sure how comfortable he is in that role. He works well with Jack.

I would ban them all from wearing gloves.

God knows what Ron Saunders would make of that.
Totally agree. McGinn must wonder about the cahoneys of some of his "teammates". I hope our scouting network in Scotland can unearth another couple of gems. This club has strong links with Scotland