The Official Wigan Athletic Match Thread (sponsored by Andy Thomson "for all your glancing-header needs") | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Official Wigan Athletic Match Thread (sponsored by Andy Thomson "for all your glancing-header needs")

Phew indeed. Successful teams win that sort of game.

Did the say okeefe has 9 yellows? That's some going given he's not been back that long.

Massive game at Blackpool now.

That old saying 'Play badly and win is the sign of a good team' if we average 2 points per game we are in with a good chance of making it.

Got my times all wrong but managed to get most of the second half. Stonking goal by Oliver. Wigan were a better side than I was expecting. 3 more points onwards and upwards

Some of the luck we didn't have earlier coming to us but you have to be tough enough to hang on in there. Second game in a row we were. We might yet find we have that 20 goal striker

What a March we've had, 5 wins 2 draws and a single goal defeat, Oliver 8 goals in 8. Manager and player of the month surely.
Hope not, Oliver should be a shoo in, just hope Evans doesn’t get the dreaded manager of the month award although he probably deserves it

Didn’t fancy us at Hull don’t fancy us on a Bank Holiday Monday on the seaside.

But this lot have consistently surprised me this season

Bring it on

Best team didn’t win today but we have experienced that ourselves in a few occasions which makes it even more sweeter in my book.

Scrappy but exciting. Loved it!

Hope not, Oliver should be a shoo in, just hope Evans doesn’t get the dreaded manager of the month award although he probably deserves it
It will probably go to Sunderland's manager, they're unbeaten and only conceded one goal

I enjoyed that! Been a crap few weeks of late... Got the footie on the main screen indoors. Every 10 mins family coming in asking if I'm ok. Will be, was my reply. Well played Wigan, they deserve to stay up after tonight's performance. Cheers Gills, you being me light when the world seems to be in darkness 😊