The official what's annoying you today thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

The official what's annoying you today thread

upthevilla - 1/9/2013 22:13

ClivetheVillan - 1/9/2013 13:05

What annoys me is people who tell me one thing and do another, also what annoys me is why everytime my kids fall poorly is on a weekend when the frigin doctors is shut grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that 111 service is annoying and takes soooooooooooo looooooooong tooooooo teeeeeeeeell theeeeeeeeem whaaaaaaaats wroooooooong you catching my drift?

Hospitals thinking no one gets ill on a weekend. It's like if you fall ill on a weekend just after the new influx of doctors have qualified then you're chances of survival drop significantly if its serious or you're old and susceptible to everything,

Though that's not specifically about today
. :91:

Girlfriend checking on me when I'm trying to learn how to astral project :26:

:1: Right that is, how can you run hospitals and doctors like a normal work job hours lol its frightening really isn't it :10:

People who take photos of their food and post them online before eating it and also tag everyone who is there during the meal.
People hashtagging things when there is no need!

#annoying!

I official love Trekker as the phrase nom nom annoys the hell out of me as well! I've eaten food all my life and never once have I gone nom nom whilst doing it!

Women moaning constantly about minor ailments on Facebook and claiming they need a hug and putting a sad face icon after it!

Teachers moaning about going back to 'work.'

13 weeks off a year, a 5 hours a day baby sitting service for which they get more overpaid than premiership footballers.

Wankers.

My wife is a teaching assistant (A high level one , which is one step down from a proper teacher) James06.

She only gets paid for 38 weeks though which seems unfair to me as a lot of the time the teachers in the class she is in go out the room and leave it all to her.

Wankers.

The summer transfer thread! Can't wait until the window closes and we can get back to discussing what happens on the pitch.
The FIFA generation manager wannabes do my head in.

indigestion .... have bouts of it, and when its bad keeps waking me up at night ffs.

sirdennis - 2/9/2013 13:23

My wife is a teaching assistant (A high level one , which is one step down from a proper teacher) James06.

She only gets paid for 38 weeks though which seems unfair to me as a lot of the time the teachers in the class she is in go out the room and leave it all to her.

Wankers.

I remember well in the 90's at secondry school this being the case, the poor teaching assistants left with us animals while the actual supposed teacher pizzed off out the room, this is true a teaching assistant in our arts class used to moan to us about this as she was one of them sound elders we could laff and joke with so i know what you mean that isn't fair i agree

badge73 - 3/9/2013 14:57

indigestion .... have bouts of it, and when its bad keeps waking me up at night ffs.

Obviously check with your doctor about causes but if its acid the Ranatadine is excellent. It's the generic name for Zantac and a lot cheaper. You can buy it off the shelf in a chemist.

Trekker - 3/9/2013 16:36

badge73 - 3/9/2013 14:57

Obviously check with your doctor about causes but if its acid the Ranatadine is excellent. It's the generic name for Zantac and a lot cheaper. You can buy it off the shelf in a chemist.

yeah, i checked the ingredients on zantac then found the supermarket version of about ten tablets for a pound lol :14: