The official what's annoying you today thread | Vital Football

The official what's annoying you today thread

Trekker

Has a high horse
People who leave empty bottles or cartons in the fridge
People who don't replace the toilet roll in the bathroom
People who put things on top of a bin rather than empty the bin

People, basically.

Windows 7...... I think. I'm no whirlwind when it comes to punching my keyboard, but more times than not I then look up to my a good 25% has not appeared and Windows has temporarily seized up, before jumping back into gear. So I have to "proof read" every post, email etc I type.....

This isn't just annoying me today mind you..... it pisses me off every bloody !

A lump I have under my arm, it is throbbing and whole arm is also. I'm hoping it is an insect bite that will settle.

Women who leave the toilet seat half up, half down and don't think that counts as just as annoying

The Fear - 1/9/2013 11:44

A lump I have under my arm, it is throbbing and whole arm is also. I'm hoping it is an insect bite that will settle.

Ice packs on it JF. If it swells get to the Doctors as you will need anti-Biotics.

I have Anaphylaxis (severe allergy reactions) to outside insect/plants so know how dangerous they can be

Done anti histamines and pain killers. Don't think it is a bite, just hope it is, as one really doesn't want lumps developing!!!

will be a cyst, caused by deodorants, painful buggers ...

The Fear - 1/9/2013 11:49

as one really doesn't want lumps developing!!!

Are these lumps developing in the chest area? If so i will have a look mate :17:

What annoys me is people who tell me one thing and do another, also what annoys me is why everytime my kids fall poorly is on a weekend when the frigin doctors is shut grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that 111 service is annoying and takes soooooooooooo looooooooong tooooooo teeeeeeeeell theeeeeeeeem whaaaaaaaats wroooooooong you catching my drift?

ClivetheVillan - 1/9/2013 13:05

What annoys me is people who tell me one thing and do another, also what annoys me is why everytime my kids fall poorly is on a weekend when the frigin doctors is shut grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that 111 service is annoying and takes soooooooooooo looooooooong tooooooo teeeeeeeeell theeeeeeeeem whaaaaaaaats wroooooooong you catching my drift?

For short Clive, I am reliably told it is called FML (Fcuking my life) according to my Daughter, which means my life is so annoying :10:

badge73 - 1/9/2013 12:57

will be a cyst, caused by deodorants, painful buggers ...

Yeah, had that once, anti perspirant worked too well and blocked pours.

This isn't near enough armpit though.

Hey ho!!

Hospitals thinking no one gets ill on a weekend. It's like if you fall ill on a weekend just after the new influx of doctors have qualified then you're chances of survival drop significantly if its serious or you're old and susceptible to everything,

Though that's not specifically about today
. :91:

Girlfriend checking on me when I'm trying to learn how to astral project :26:

kefkat - 1/9/2013 15:28

For short Clive, I am reliably told it is called FML (Fcuking my life) according to my Daughter, which means my life is so annoying :10:

Arr kids what would we do without them :17:

Looking back at my teen years etc there is not much parents can do right but as time goes on the realisation of how important mom and dad are drops in and it gets way better, Life is annoying though she has a point :14: