The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread | Page 60 | Vital Football

The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread

Wouldnt be entirely surprised if Wolves didnt start next season without Nuno still in charge. He has put himself right in the shop window with his promotion from the Championship and a great first season back up in the Prem.

Could be his last season I suppose if he does well again He'll get the United Job , if he does badly he'll get the wrath of the unwashed fans and they'll want him out

yes but he only plays in the warm weather so we don't actually have to play him when its cold so we can afford a 4 year contract :throw:

Does that mean we pay him half wages but for twice a long?

Lad needs a good layer of Wintergreen and a hot chocolate before kick off and he’ll be fine!

? } ?

Wouldnt be entirely surprised if Wolves didnt start next season without Nuno still in charge. He has put himself right in the shop window with his promotion from the Championship and a great first season back up in the Prem.
Yes - I have a Wolves mate and have been telling him since this time last year that Nuno will end up at Chelski. If so, they will end up back in the Championship because Mendez and his players will disperse.

Wouldnt go near Maupay; Gomez has scored 30 in 71 for Celta which is pretty impressive for a struggling team; Brookes from Bournemouth along with Mings.

How come Wolves with their 28k ground can sign £30m strikers and people think we can't

We obviously can cus weem considerably richer than yow
villas owners are the 3rd richest in the country .and they have said there in it to win it so apart from the 170 million we got for going up im sure we can buy 30 million pound players

Chill people, everything is in order, sit back and enjoy the summer, all is good in the garden. This time last year we were walking in a storm but the sun is shining the weather is sweet now. ???

why surprised its a 4 year deal was you hoping for it to be shorter

Only that we have be caught on 4 year deals with Taylor, Gardner, Lansbury, McCormack - need I go on.....,

Seems whenever we commit past 3 years, it comes back to kick us in the bollocks.

Only that we have be caught on 4 year deals with Taylor, Gardner, Lansbury, McCormack - need I go on.....,

Seems whenever we commit past 3 years, it comes back to kick us in the bollocks.

Loads of players sign 4 or 5 year contracts at every club. It’s only older players who are likely to get shorter ones. Otherwise it will drive their price down if we are selling them