The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread

Oy!!! My part of the UK had the all time UK record temperature today. I was out for a walk and it was probably 18C where I was. I was wearing gloves. Have you a problem with that?
it's been over 35 degrees for a month or so here in Aus which never stops me putting on gloves and a hat....... also hobnob boots and safety glasses.
it's the new look you know. ??

Anwar’s definitely got the skill but is he always going to be one of those frustrating players that lack any sort of consistency and impact. It’s up to him now to earn his contract. I’m not a gloves fan either, nor a bandage fan for that matter.

50k a week for Tammy just illustrates everything that is wrong with the game and what a burden clubs like Chelsea have put on football.

Obscene
if chelsea wasnt paying that sort of money then there are lots who will thats why spanish clubs have won so many european cups

I suppose in a perverse kind of way Grealish's injury this season may be a blessing as it will put off any suitors this summer.
Then again on the flip side if he hadn't got injured where would we be now in the league ? Will we never know
it may not put people off it may make him even more attractive when teams look at how poor we have been with him out of the side it may make other clubs look to see how he could improve there teams .its there for everyone to see if you look at results with and without jack .if jack was in the side and we had a solid defence we would be right up there .he seems to make all the differance

it's been over 35 degrees for a month or so here in Aus which never stops me putting on gloves and a hat....... also hobnob boots and safety glasses.
it's the new look you know. ??

Have you got one of those hats with the dangling corks and a massive knife yet? You'll always be a whinging pom if you don't embrace the culture sport.:off::nerner:

I suppose in a perverse kind of way Grealish's injury this season may be a blessing as it will put off any suitors this summer.
Then again on the flip side if he hadn't got injured where would we be now in the league ? Will we never know

If we can't cope in this league with an injury to one individual player then we are not ready to go up anyway. That's the way I look at it.

Be interesting to see if the talk of McGinn going to Leicester at the end of the season starts to get traction now that it looks like Rogers is going there...