The Official Steve Bruce Thread | Page 105 | Vital Football

The Official Steve Bruce Thread

This is why i stopped using this site.
Not allowed to disagree with 'certain members'
Nothing's changed i see, so off i fuck again. T'ra

villawill if I may offer a little advice, I post my opinion, most times I dont go back to read other peoples opinion of my opinion to be honest it doe's not matter a single fuck to me is someone likes or disagrees with it.

Its my opinion I don't ask people to comment on it, when other people post complete and utter shit either about the club, team or manager I read it and see fit not to "quote reply"

By all means debate the posts and don't be offended if I don't rise to take the bait of any ones assessment of my opinion.

There has crept into this forum a certain few who all like each other's posts and tend to collectively slap each other backs and attempt to put down posters that they don't agree with so I can see where you are coming from mate.

On forums, people come and people go - such is the way of forums and it's a shame we have lost many good posters on here over time but not all through natural reasons of having come to an end of wishing to post.

I was only talking with someone last week who used to be a regular and good poster on here and he said it had become clicky and he no longer enjoyed posting and on reflection, I no longer enjoy it either so it's goodnight and goodbye from me as well!

Up The Villa.

Surprised you feel that way TH, I've always thought you had reasonable arguments and opinions whether I agree with them or not.

I don't see how it's cliquey. If the majority like Bruce it's just matter of fact.

Page 102 was the start of a debate between myself and TH. Nothing nasty, just a disagreement which some agreed with me and others with TH.

Just looked through. Nothing clicky. If people are going to be that sensitive and start making immature back slapping comments then glad they have gone. Back slapping!!!!!?????. Or just life where there are people who for the most part are complete strangers who happen to have the same views and opinions. Go down the pub tonight there will be people who share your views and those who don't.

Wow. Ridiculous behaviour

Edit: maybe not ridiculous behaviour. Free world etc. But still wow. As there is nothing going on to try and ostracise people from the forum. If it is viewed that way it's a shame and I think wrong.

Last edited:
No idea what that even means. Do you expect everyone to agree with you? Isn't part of the fun on forums debating and arguing and having different opinions?
We do nothing but argue and take the piss?

I get how the clicks can imply a clique but people like opinions they hold, I like some viewpoints I don't hold because it adds to the discussion.

I must have missed some posts I think as I'm not really getting the context.

We do nothing but argue and take the piss?

I get how the clicks can imply a clique but people like opinions they hold, I like some viewpoints I don't hold because it adds to the discussion.

I must have missed some posts I think as I'm not really getting the context.

Exactly. I don't agree with anything you say Mike but we don't fall out about it :ROFLMAO:;)

But yeah, I don't get the context either. There was arguing on here which was burning the place down in the past, but I didn't see anyone leave over it. Maybe some were banned but that's different lol

Exactly. I don't agree with anything you say Mike but we don't fall out about it :ROFLMAO:;)

But yeah, I don't get the context either. There was arguing on here which was burning the place down in the past, but I didn't see anyone leave over it. Maybe some were banned but that's different lol
Certainly been darker disagreements in the past - and that's just me and you lol

As per JF's post, I'd have said it was incredibly calm given everything going on and the natural urge to vent.

Inevitable really that there'd be a few casualties with all the meltdown we've had an chaos.
I actually find the other villa forums ridiculously clicky but not this one .
Heroes and Villains is a joke and Villa Talk is just as bad

I find it takes some people extra time to realise that I'm right .
Think I've only blocked two posters in 15 years or longer dating back to the old Holtenders site .
When Fieldy was a boy ,knew less than he does now (is that possible ) and Fear almost had hair !
Whatever happened to Murph and Jonah ?

Inevitable really that there'd be a few casualties with all the meltdown we've had an chaos.
I actually find the other villa forums ridiculously clicky but not this one .
Heroes and Villains is a joke and Villa Talk is just as bad

There are other forums ???? well I never , Don't tell Fear

Think I've only blocked two posters in 15 years or longer dating back to the old Holtenders site .
When Fieldy was a boy ,knew less than he does now (is that possible ) and Fear almost had hair !
lol back on holteenders you couldn't block people - that's how far the technology has come.

Fear never had hair mate, and I definitely know less now!

I'm gutted. Why are we never lucky to get rid of sirdennis and Deano :silly:

Bit baffled by villawills anger. Can't remember seeing him moan about anything wrong with the place before.

Places do get familiar so maybe some say clicky but all members are welcome and can join in the banter.

I'm gutted. Why are we never lucky to get rid of sirdennis and Deano :silly:

Bit baffled by villawills anger. Can't remember seeing him moan about anything wrong with the place before.

Places do get familiar so maybe some say clicky but all members are welcome and can join in the banter.

200w.webp

nah, I honestly didn't at that time either! lol

Jonah is living in USA. Young Jonah in China. I got them deported basically