The Official Shrewsbury Town Match Thread (Sponsored by Simeon Jackson "for all your last minute needs") | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Official Shrewsbury Town Match Thread (Sponsored by Simeon Jackson "for all your last minute needs")

Two games running now where are aerial firepower in their box was pretty much shackled. We need to start running into the box and hoping for penalties.
That’s what frustrates me with Jordan Graham, twice today he picked the ball up in the area and immediately took it outside the box to put a cross in.

Run at the defender and who knows could win a penalty or score

Only saw the 2nd half but it was all long ball and long throw, Samuel was disappointing, had a great chance to play Oliver through when he robbed the last defender, and he passed it slightly behind him.
Didn’t think we ever looked like scoring a goal, but neither did Shrewsbury and a draw was fair I think.
Playoff dream is over, no way we will win at Oxford and Peterborough with the form they are in.

That’s what frustrates me with Jordan Graham, twice today he picked the ball up in the area and immediately took it outside the box to put a cross in.

Run at the defender and who knows could win a penalty or score

Not sure about JG , he's just as likely to receive a yellow for simulation, with some of his antics recently.

More important, some of our picture boxes (or whatever they are called) have little green covers in the top left hand corner, what's that all about?

It's been a good effort but we've just lacked quality in the end. Some of our better players ( Graham, Dempsey) haven't shown up the last few games. Sadly we won't be building on this squad yet again next season but will have to start from scratch

Just to cheer myself up, I took a look at the Sunderland forum.
Melt down as you can imagine.
I had a look at their run in and they have got to play Blackpool twice and Hull.