The Official RIP Thread | Page 145 | Vital Football

The Official RIP Thread

More sad news I am afraid. The pigeon in mom and dads garden has fallen victim of a renowned cat killer. Parents in mourning today although I can't help but feel they are partly culpable, as they put the bird seed on the floor. Just an easy target for the feline killer.

More sad news I am afraid. The pigeon in mom and dads garden has fallen victim of a renowned cat killer. Parents in mourning today although I can't help but feel they are partly culpable, as they put the bird seed on the floor. Just an easy target for the feline killer.

Flying Rats!

Vermin!!

Mom is very perturbed, she witnessed the murder first hand. I did say the same Q, it didn't go down brilliantly, he was a daily visitor! I believe it was a wood pigeon, they can be rather nice.

Mom is very perturbed, she witnessed the murder first hand. I did say the same Q, it didn't go down brilliantly, he was a daily visitor! I believe it was a wood pigeon, they can be rather nice.

They still perch in your trees eating the leaf buds and shitting all over the patio!

Wife of Mark Chapman (BBC sport/5 Live sport presenter) died after a long illness. Only 44 , kids of 17, 12 and 6. How tragic. Not that it's of any relevance to this but he is a really good presenter/pundit.

Always gets to you more when the people involved are similar age to you and your family. Important to stand back and be grateful and appreciate what you have when you hear these things.

They still perch in your trees eating the leaf buds and shitting all over the patio!
Do you not poo?
When was the last time a pigeon hurt someone?
Passive and pleasant they are. And as long as you dont eat one raw im sure you will be fine. Rip pigeon.

I witnessed the killing fields today, feathers still there for all to see.

Much sadness shared :grinning: