The Official RIP Thread | Page 148 | Vital Football

The Official RIP Thread

Met him once and what a character he was.

Told me that wherever possible he paid for everything by cheque as people would frame them rather than cash them.

RIP Jack.

Yes. My Irish mate said he would always buy pints in the pubs and pay by cheque because he knew they would frame them and never cash them .

R.I.P Terrific character.

Met him once and what a character he was.

Told me that wherever possible he paid for everything by cheque as people would frame them rather than cash them.

RIP Jack.

Did he actually say that to you, because I've read the interview where he denies it and blames 'nice people' paying for things in advance for him lol

Total character, I'd have loved to have had a pint with him. Always struck me as your slightly more insane grandad or elderly neighbour, but you loved them.

Did he actually say that to you, because I've read the interview where he denies it and blames 'nice people' paying for things in advance for him lol

Total character, I'd have loved to have had a pint with him. Always struck me as your slightly more insane grandad or elderly neighbour, but you loved them.

Yes he told me that when I was doing a pub opening with him in B'Ham.

Another spider I'm afraid, found in my en-suite, in the West Wing. I think he died of natural causes.