The Official RIP Thread | Page 146 | Vital Football

The Official RIP Thread

Woop woop...sound the controversy alarm.

Not really 'rip' beacuse career criminal dont deserve that, but why on earth is the funeral of George floyd still on live on the news channels? Four hours now, none stop. I was as shocked as the rest at the footage but the daily briefing was even bumped off the air in favour of it. That is of national importance, not this nonsense. Not something thousands of miles away involving a nation and police force so vastly different to ours its difficult to comprehend any comparisons being made.

Maintain brace position. Racist allegations incoming.

Woop woop...sound the controversy alarm.

Not really 'rip' beacuse career criminal dont deserve that, but why on earth is the funeral of George floyd still on live on the news channels? Four hours now, none stop. I was as shocked as the rest at the footage but the daily briefing was even bumped off the air in favour of it. That is of national importance, not this nonsense. Not something thousands of miles away involving a nation and police force so vastly different to ours its difficult to comprehend any comparisons being made.

Maintain brace position. Racist allegations incoming.

I'm with you on this Beefy.

Paul "Tonka" Chapman. UFO and Lonestar guitarist died 9th June aged 66. Too young to go, great guitarist and had an impossible job following Mr Schenker in UFO. RIP.

Sad. Seemed a top notch bloke and very knowledgeable about the game. Great at trick shots too.
Very sad news.

Very late RIP, Brian Howe, singer for Bad Company after Paul Rogers, died 5th May. How you follow a singer like Paul Rogers, I don't know, but Brian did a fantastic job. Saw them about a decade ago and they were fantastic. RIP.