The Official RIP Thread | Page 120 | Vital Football

The Official RIP Thread

Rachael Bland the Radio Five Live Newsreader and presenter died today of cancer aged 40.

So very sad.

Rest In Peace Rachael

Some of the stuff on Radio 5 today has been both inspiring and heart breaking when talking about Rachael Bland.
I had heard of the ' You, me and the big C ' podcasts but never listened. Things like that make me feel vulnerable and scare me but it's something we should probably all listen to given how, and it's so sad to say, but the chances of being affected directly or indirectly by cancer is unfortunately so high

RIP Racheal.

What MD said. As someone who has 5 live on a majority of the time I have heard the podcasts and while personally finding some of the stuff they talked about uncomfortable and no doubt many others did as well , It has seemingly helped millions of people and for that to come from her own personal situation is inspiring.

RIP.

Fenella Fielding, Star of carry on Screaming and many many films and stage plays. Aged 90.
She had that husky sexy voice and was a very good looking lady in her day.

RIP Steve (means nothing to you) but that is the 4th death we have been through this year. None of them obviously come near losing my husband. Steve is one of our Kefelonia couple friends.

Mr KK, Dav (our Gardener) our fellowship friend Chris and now Steve.

David will have some company at eternities shore (Katelios Kefelonia) whilst David and Steve wait for us for our time

Denis Norden of It'll Be Alright on the Night fame, aged 96.

Definitely one I thought had already checked out. Used to love watching that as a kid.

RIP Denis.