The Official RIP Thread | Page 117 | Vital Football

The Official RIP Thread

Only found out the other day having fallen out of contact with a mate.

Dennis Coughlan - adult supervision at VP when needed. When not required, that handy chap who used to travel with a hipflask of whiskey on cold Saturday's and evening games.

Many a fond pint and chats shared and for random Vital folk who were with us over a decade ago, chances are if you ever met me in a random pub or at VP, you'd have most likely met Den as well.

denian.gif

I once met Stringfellow when I worked at the brewery.

Me and a mate once asked him for a picture, which he did but before it was taken he took the phone to change the filter. Which probably sums him up! Although he was actually a nice guy for those few seconds, seemed to like the fame.

As for Leslie Grantham, I can’t quite sympathise with people convicted of murder as much as the bbc

Australian golfer Peter Thompson.
5 time winner of the Open Championship (one of only 4 golfers to achieve this)

From 1952 to 1958 he never finished outside the top 2 in the Open and this included a hat-trick of consecutive victory's in '54, 55 & 56 a unique achievement in the 20th century!

An unsung legend of the game.

Gone to that great golf club in the sky.

Yeah, I remember Coughlan from back in the Holteenders days. Blast from the past that name. There was another who always seem to hang out with you and posted a lot, can't recall his name.

Yeah, I remember Coughlan from back in the Holteenders days. Blast from the past that name. There was another who always seem to hang out with you and posted a lot, can't recall his name.
Andy, his son - don't remembering him posting that much but he was around - was easier than phoning with me beginning to live online lol

Sophie Graddon Love Island (see love island topic) Never heard of her up until today. 32 is too young RIP

Shocked to hear about former Pantera drummer Vinnie Paul having died.
Always came across as a lovely person, and was an awesome drummer. 54 is no age.

He can rock out in Valhalla with his brother and my guitar hero Dimebag Darrell now.

Not sure if he is dead or not, but the spider that lived in my kitchen is definitely missing.