The Official RIP Thread | Page 114 | Vital Football

The Official RIP Thread

Thoughts are with you SJH. As JPA said, try and take some solace in the fact you did at least reconnect of sorts...far better than him passing without that happening, even if it does give you a few more complications at this moment in time.

I guess it'll count more down the line and I sincerely hope you find the benefit of that dude.

Condolences SJH, sorry to hear this news.

Like others have said hopefully in time you will be glad that things were improved between yourselves and your dad.
Terrible addiction, i am seeing it first hand with a friend whose other half has torn the family apart with his drinking. So awful for everyone especially for their young kids to have to go through.

Thanks SirDen, I know you lost your dad too recently.

Yeah Mike, it's a good point, I guess it's closure in a way, although as you say it's made things more emotional for me, as I do remember the good times amongst the bad as a kid.

Very true Gator, family is family.

Thanks Melon, yeah at least the last few years we reconnected somewhat. I hope he's finally found some peace.

Sorry to hear that, SJH.

Despite him being your dad, you aren't him. You saw a lot of the mistakes he made so avoid the same traps and make a better fist of your own life.

Thanks a lot everyone, really appreciate it.

Came back from the family wake tonight to see the result, and then see Super Jacks goal. That's put a smile on my face for sure!

The spouse of one US president and the mother of a second, Barbara Bush was never content to accept a passive role as political wife.

Dale Winton has passed away aged 62.
Not my cup of tea but I did love the Album he did with the Three Tenors.

Yeah just came on to post about Dale. Shocker.

I watched something on with him recently where he was travelling around Florida and to be fair, he looked like shit and I thought something might be wrong with him.

Anyway, RIP Dale :tophat:

Yeah just came on to post about Dale. Shocker.

I watched something on with him recently where he was travelling around Florida and to be fair, he looked like shit and I thought something might be wrong with him.

Anyway, RIP Dale :tophat:

Yeah I saw that. He was at Disneyland having his photo taken with Mickey Mouse... really odd program, he looked really ill and it was almost like one of those 'Make a Wish' foundation things, so he could meet Mickey before the end.

I did like Dale though. Great entertainer, very funny and bubbly. Used to watch too much Supermarket Sweep during my college years.

RIP orange fella.

So,Dale Winton has checked out then (see what I did there)

RIP Dale, listening to the radio this morning stories about him he just seemed like a bloody nice bloke.

Swedish DJ Avicii has died at the age of 28, his representative has announced. The news was first reported by various Swedish news outlets on Friday (20 April) evening.

In a statement subsequently issued to Press Association, the DJ’s rep said: “It is with profound sorrow that we announce the loss of Tim Bergling, also known as Avicii."

28??! Cause of death unknown at this stage.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/en...3fe4b04090e551e209?ajm&utm_hp_ref=uk-homepage