The Official RIP Thread | Page 113 | Vital Football

The Official RIP Thread

My husband David (as in my new picture on my account) full memory post is in members only for those who wish to read. Hearts are broken and our lives are changed forever. Will be back when I am up to it

My husband David (as in my new picture on my account) full memory post is in members only for those who wish to read. Hearts are broken and our lives are changed forever. Will be back when I am up to it

Big hugs KK, the VV family are here for you if you need us :hug:

I've only just seen this Kefkat.

I am so sorry to read of your sad, sad loss. Deepest sympathies Kefkat and all your family and friends at this heartbreaking time.

Rest In Peace David.

So sorry to hear your very sad news KK.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time.

RIP Ray.

He was only on Talksport last week with Alan Brazil and sounded perfectly healthty and full of beans.

Just goes to show how quickly things can change.

My father, 72

He had moved out when I was 12, and had been an alcoholic all his life. I saw him sporadically over the years, but a bit more over the recent years as myself and my siblings would visit him at Christmas, Easter etc.

At least the last time I saw him (this Christmas past) he was sober. It's a bit of shock, but then not surprising. Hard to know how to feel, but he was my father after all.

RIP old man.