The official Ratman is back thread | Vital Football

The official Ratman is back thread

Ratman

Vital 1st Team Regular
Made a few posts on various threads on the past week and I keep getting the "Wow Ratman is back" "I love Ratman" " I want Ratman's babies" etc etc ect. So I thought I would make this thread to keep all the the loving in one place instead of filling the boards with how much people love me.

:4: :7: :55: :73:

So whats changed? Except for the mature dating adverts ect? Where is my old mukkas Benham and Meyouldy? What have you done to them?

:14:

Whatever happened to Ben Ham?

He suddenly disappeared off of Twitter.

Is he really the guy who played Ken Barlow?

He got married.

He stopped going to Villa.

He stopped posting on Vital.

He stopped posting on Twitter.

The words, seriosuly under the thumb have never been so apt.

He sends me his usual shit jokes via sms but even they are now few and far between.

He sends me his usual shit jokes via sms but even they are now few and far between.

Benham isn't allowed to post at work, so he just sits in a corner now twiddling his thumbs and rocking in his chair.

meyouldy is still about Ratman, but again, he can't post from work so posts less.

Welcome back Ratters : ) Are all limbs and digits present and correct? Still have two eye/low balls?

steff_the_villan - 1/5/2013 15:29

Welcome back Ratters : ) Are all limbs and digits present and correct? Still have two eye/low balls?

Wait a minute let me count....

Yep still have all 11 fingers

they let you out of a and e again ratty? lol still got your bike?

benham has gone, been rumoured his body is under a fish pool in batchley and his crime? caught fear with a i love the weeman t-shirt whilst doing rude things ....

Yeah got the Daytona 955i. I've not used it much recently, probably once in the last 6 months. Did the bike for life run from meole brace to cosford last week. You still biking badge and steff?

Ratman - 1/5/2013 16:24

Yeah got the Daytona 955i. I've not used it much recently, probably once in the last 6 months. Did the bike for life run from meole brace to cosford last week. You still biking badge and steff?

That's why you have lost all that weight, that's a lot of peddling !! :57:

yeah still riding when not in hospital lol just smashed up a triumph sprint 1050 so on the look out for a new one.

have to arrange an away game next season for us bikers on the forum to have a ride too complete with claret and blue scarfs.

Ratman - 1/5/2013 16:24

You still biking badge and steff?

Much like the Villa and pumping Iron, till I die chap :35:

Nice to know you're still cool :17: