The Official John Terry Thread | Page 49 | Vital Football

The Official John Terry Thread

fuck em all, fuck em all, the Tottenham, West Ham and Milwall, coz we won't get mastered by no cockney bastards, so fuck, fuck em all

JT is looking fit isn't he. The way things are going we'll probably need him next month...... in the centre of our 'defence'.............

Starting to see more and more links to JT being offered the Newcastle job. I'd wish him luck if he did go but think he'd be mad to go there under Ashley. They look like being in another relegation battle

No one in their right mind would go to Newcastle right now unless you fancy a few months work and get a few million pay off when sacked by November when bottom of the league.

No way on earth he will go to Newcastle. Complete barm pot of a club with an idiot of an owner.

In fact, the only people who will go there is an ex Newcastle player / fan who lets his heart rule his head.

Neither a top experienced manager, or up and coming manager will touch it - it will end their careers.

I was worried when he was linked to Derby, as, as Frank showed, thats a good club to gain exposure.

But the Geordies - no chance in this world !

Ashley will be looking for a manager that only answers back to him with the words....Yes, Mr. Chairman and Terry doesn't strike me as a yes man.