The Official Ipswich Match Thread (sponsored by Mark Saunders "for all your last minute winner needs" | Page 8 | Vital Football

The Official Ipswich Match Thread (sponsored by Mark Saunders "for all your last minute winner needs"

Think I've posted this before but does anyone else really enjoy the early kickoffs?
When we get a good result it's so nice relaxing and watching the scores come in with the points in the bag already

I try to avoid the scores come in , and look forward to the Quest highlights 😀

IPSWICH FANS RADIO COMMENTS.
But talk on radio Suffolk of a dreadful squad.Ipswich too many luxury players.We need more physical players. Big step back haven't lost by two since before Christmas. Not Paul Cook's fault.If they lose against Lincoln on Tuesday it will be interesting as they won three games before Cook took over.Definitely blaming players.Sears seemed the main scapegoat.
The presenter's gave credit to "Gillingham did a job today exploring Ipswich's weaknesses Steve Evans team closed down slowed the game down when needed .Gills dominated and deserved their win".

Waiting for some prat to come on with the negative comments ....! Thought it was a very good team performance, man of the match - no idea. Onwards and upwards.

Next two games could leave us in an interesting position;)
You've now condemned us to a shit performance at Fleetwood. Thanks for nothing!

Fantastic result. Top of the half table (at least until 4.45PM!).

Fleetwood away on Tuesday. Fingers crossed for a decent result

IPSWICH FANS RADIO COMMENTS.
But talk on radio Suffolk of a dreadful squad.Ipswich too many luxury players.We need more physical players. Big step back haven't lost by two since before Christmas. Not Paul Cook's fault.If they lose against Lincoln on Tuesday it will be interesting as they won three games before Cook took over.Definitely blaming players.Sears seemed the main scapegoat.
The presenter's gave credit to "Gillingham did a job today exploring Ipswich's weaknesses Steve Evans team closed down slowed the game down when needed .Gills dominated and deserved their win".
Same old patronising bollocks. I prefer this tweet: