The Official Hull City Match Thread (sponsored by Tom Eeeeaaaaves "for all your hattri....what? Nobby says it never happened again? needs") | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Official Hull City Match Thread (sponsored by Tom Eeeeaaaaves "for all your hattri....what? Nobby says it never happened again? needs")

A bloke at work has a phone app that lists (apparently) every beer you can buy in this country (along with pubs and bars etc) so you can work your way through the app, marking off every beer you've tried and even leave reviews. He reckons he's tried over a thousand different beers in the three years he's had the app.
When he was telling me this yesterday, I remember thinking "I know a message board where this news will be greeted well".

You're welcome 😊
Was it Untappd? A few of the brewers at my Dad's brewery are obsessed with it

Ha, if it’s the one I’m thinking of then I’ve got it! Untappd. It’s good for someone like me who likes drinking something new each time, as well as finding decent pubs and bars wherever you go. You can see what pubs have loads of check-ins in them, particularly what beers they’ve checked in. It helps you find the pubs that sell something different to Fosters and Doom Bar.
Beat me to it!

I was exactly the same.
Stella or Guinness for years, then fell back in love with beer.
It happened since we moved down here.
We was cycling the Tarka Trail and saw a sign for a local brewery just off the trail.
Stopped for a couple and loved it.
It’s currently closed due to covid but we live much nearer now so it’s walkable
Yelland Manor Brewery, I think it’s called.
Whatever, I’ll be back when possible.
Hopefully they have made it through lockdown.

I passed the Man of Kent in Rochester the other day, need to go back in there, as haven't for years. It's not a great place for lager.... lol

Ha, if it’s the one I’m thinking of then I’ve got it! Untappd. It’s good for someone like me who likes drinking something new each time, as well as finding decent pubs and bars wherever you go. You can see what pubs have loads of check-ins in them, particularly what beers they’ve checked in. It helps you find the pubs that sell something different to Fosters and Doom Bar.

its a great app, i think thats the one which also tells you whats currently on tap in certain pubs too, so you can (well used to be able to) pop in when they have a favourite back on tap.