The Official Francis FC Match Thread (sponsored by Winkelman Removals "for all your relocation needs") | Page 10 | Vital Football

The Official Francis FC Match Thread (sponsored by Winkelman Removals "for all your relocation needs")

made my evening that.

when we went a goal down, even so early I thought ok we can still draw.

It’s been a while since we have come back from behind to win, or so it seems. maybe as we hadnt touched the ball before they scored it doesn’t count though.

and the early kick off gives a longer evening to bask in it!

made my evening that.

when we went a goal down, even so early I thought ok we can still draw.

It’s been a while since we have come back from behind to win, or so it seems. maybe as we hadnt touched the ball before they scored it doesn’t count though.

and the early kick off gives a longer evening to bask in it!
Good to see you remembered the early kickoff time tonight!

For all of our moans and groans about 'direct' football, I have to say I would prefer that to watching MK Dons week in week out. Pretty it may be at times but tonight shows it is very frustrating and often, fruitless.

For all of our moans and groans about 'direct' football, I have to say I would prefer that to watching MK Dons week in week out. Pretty it may be at times but tonight shows it is very frustrating and often, fruitless.

Agree. Don't think we played that well, but we have a method of playing and I think we created more clear chances than them tonight and deserved to edge a tight and strange game.

MK basically gave us the first 2 goals with defensive mistakes for the penalty and Oliver’s goal, so we didn’t have to play much football to score, and even the third was from a long throw which are usually dealt with by better defences.

Entertaining game in the end. Shaky as hell start, but really on reflection I think we probably just shaded it. Happy days. I’m gonna open a good bottle of red and see if the wife fancies an early night 👍

An hour or 2 after you wrote this Rob.

Are you free for me to ask you a question....?