The Emi Buendia Thread | Page 13 | Vital Football

The Emi Buendia Thread

He’ll totally transform us, can’t wait until the lad shows how good he is, and how underrated he’s been viewed as.

I’m literally so happy, just like Grealish he’ll make everyone else look better, he’ll improve everyone around him.

We’ll see an even better Grealish than last season, Watkins will be getting more through balls, teams won’t press us so hard which will give the likes of McGinn and Luiz a bit I a break, it’s so important we’ve bought him in so early, players can adjust and get onto his wave length, I know people keep saying play him on the opposite wing, but I still think Grealish and Buendia working together cutting through defences and teaming up with Watkins we’ll start to see the performances at the start of the season against the likes of Liverpool when we cut straight through them and we looked dangerous on every attack.

It also shows Grealish we mean business, he has someone as intelligent as himself, someone with bags of confidence and will be hitting 7’s and 8’s throughout the season.

Unless Traore learns when to pass the ball before being dispossessed he’ll quickly see himself frozen out, which is why we need someone like Pereira who fits into that same mould/wavelength.

Although If Traore gets better, passes when he needs to pass I think he could offer something completely different on the right, Buendia playing him in at the right time too.

I really can’t wait, We need a few back ups in the team, Players in midfield need to improve, but I can really see us competing against anyone, bar Man City.

Last edited:
We are so lucky to have such fantastic owners of our beloved club. A signing that means we are not looking at a mid-table finish next season. We are looking to gatecrash the elite and this chap will bring us closer to that goal.
Welcome Emi to the greatest and grandest club of them all. You now have a stage worthy of your talents - the Villa Faithfull are gonna love you! UTV

We are so lucky to have such fantastic owners of our beloved club. A signing that means we are not looking at a mid-table finish next season. We are looking to gatecrash the elite and this chap will bring us closer to that goal.
Welcome Emi to the greatest and grandest club of them all. You now have a stage worthy of your talents - the Villa Faithfull are gonna love you! UTV
Bonnie Prince Charlie, would you please do the pre kick off and half time pep talks?

He’ll totally transform us, can’t wait until the lad shows how good he is, and how underrated he’s been viewed as.

I’m literally so happy, just like Grealish he’ll make everyone else look better, he’ll improve everyone around him.

We’ll see an even better Grealish than last season, Watkins will be getting more through balls, teams won’t press us so hard which will give the likes of McGinn and Luiz a bit I a break, it’s so important we’ve bought him in so early, players can adjust and get onto his wave length, I know people keep saying play him on the opposite wing, but I still think Grealish and Buendia working together cutting through defences and teaming up with Watkins we’ll start to see the performances at the start of the season against the likes of Liverpool when we cut straight through them and we looked dangerous on every attack.

It also shows Grealish we mean business, he has someone as intelligent as himself, someone with bags of confidence and will be hitting 7’s and 8’s throughout the season.

Unless Traore learns when to pass the ball before being dispossessed he’ll quickly see himself frozen out, which is why we need someone like Pereira who fits into that same mould/wavelength.

Although If Traore gets better, passes when he needs to pass I think he could offer something completely different on the right, Buendia playing him in at the right time too.

I really can’t wait, We need a few back ups in the team, Players in midfield need to improve, but I can really see us competing against anyone, bar Man City.

Members like Silli and Melon will soon change their tune too 😂

We need a Buendia level player minimum assuming he turns out to be as good as your are making him out to be on the right and if we can get another equally good one to join the central midfield that would make us strong contenders for top 6.