The Emi Buendia Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Emi Buendia Thread

I thought they'd be insane to sell and I can only assume that they're insane. Or they're a pragmatic and well run football club. I'll tell you next May.

Maybe just very cleverly getting promoted for the £100 mill pay off, then getting relegated for the next season bung, while they get promoted again and on and on.

I think there's a lot of people who seem to believe we just got lucky last season and will drop to relegation standard again in the coming year. Also I suppose no one wants to think of their club as smaller, especially as they've been relatively level with us for most of the past few years. We went down together, struggled in the championship for 2 years till getting promoted in the 3rd and we were looking as dead and buried as they were till the last couple of weeks. But now we're on completely different trajectories and like most fans they're probably ignorant of who our owners are and how serious they are.

JW, I don't think you can compare the two clubs on the basis of how close they have been in terms of the last few years.

We are talking about Norwich city who, apart from promotion haven't won anything as far as I'm aware compared with Aston Villa who have been European Champions won 7 FA cups , 5 League Cups, The 1st Division Title and have a global fan base.

Norwich are supported by the good folks of Norfolk and some bloke named Chaz in Carlisle who's father originally came from Norwich

I’m out of touch with all these things not that I ever really knew how they worked - so where is Buendia then and how does it work?

I assume he is somewhere in South America as he was pictured with Martinez, so how does that work with those of us who like to see the player “in the shirt, on the pitch”.

Can/will he sign today? This is by far and away the most important thing in my day and I’ve got some important things going on right now :grinning:

I think it'll be Jack left, Buendia middle and Bert right but them swapping throughout games to give defences even more to think about.

Ollie Watkins must be absolutely salivating at the chances he's going to get.

I’m out of touch with all these things not that I ever really knew how they worked - so where is Buendia then and how does it work?

I assume he is somewhere in South America as he was pictured with Martinez, so how does that work with those of us who like to see the player “in the shirt, on the pitch”.

Can/will he sign today? This is by far and away the most important thing in my day and I’ve got some important things going on right now :grinning:

Emi Buendia is with the Argentina squad for the Copa America/World Cup games. Can't sign officially until Wednesday 9th June. The best birthday present I'll have received in decades.