The official Deano's nutter neighbour thread! | Page 4 | Vital Football

The official Deano's nutter neighbour thread!

You folks live entirely to close together. General rule of thumb for me is if I can stand in my yard and hit you with a well placed pistol round or shotgun blast then your house is to close to mine. If I can sight you in with the rifle, your just about the right distance :D

Posted in jest as you know how us yanks like our firearms!

DeanoVilla - 10/8/2012 08:21

You bloody jinx Trekker!

You had to ask didn't you?

He came home at 11:45 last night (god knows where he goes) and as soon as he was off his bike, he was talking to himself, then shouting to himself, then Nat got up to look out the window and it looked as though he was beating himself up.... all while we were trying to get to sleep.

Went on for about 30 minutes before he finally went inside.

Bloody nutter!

This is what is called ''our care in the community'' NOT

So we woke up this morning to find the 2 rabbits out loose on the run.... took 5 hours to catch them and put them back in the hutch. Little bastards.

Thing is, there is NO WAY they could have opened it from the inside. It has a sliding lock on the outside which is quite stiff.

I reckon that nutter has been round middle of the night and let them out. But without proof what can I do?

Really feel like ripping his face off at the moment.

we got the one pretty much straight away. The other one scarpered into a neighbours back garden 3 doors away, and we couldn't find it anywhere....

5 hours later it showed up, so the girls chased it and it had dug a massive hole in the neighbours garden and was hiding inthat.

DeanoVilla - 13/8/2012 11:41

So we woke up this morning to find the 2 rabbits out loose on the run.... took 5 hours to catch them and put them back in the hutch. Little bastards.

Thing is, there is NO WAY they could have opened it from the inside. It has a sliding lock on the outside which is quite stiff.

I reckon that nutter has been round middle of the night and let them out. But without proof what can I do?

Really feel like ripping his face off at the moment.

Sounds like you need to put a lock on the cage on a night to save that happening again. Shouldn't have to but to save that aggro

DeanoVilla - 10/8/2012 08:21

You bloody jinx Trekker!

You had to ask didn't you?

He came home at 11:45 last night (god knows where he goes) and as soon as he was off his bike, he was talking to himself, then shouting to himself, then Nat got up to look out the window and it looked as though he was beating himself up.... all while we were trying to get to sleep.

Went on for about 30 minutes before he finally went inside.

Bloody nutter!

:69: nutter on a bike who comes home at midnight? sounds familiar :104:

HE'S BACK!!! WITH AVENGENCE!!!

Just got back from work and Mr Nutter approached me. Started having a go at me for parking outside another neighbours house.

I was calm to start with. I asked him if Roy wanted to start parking there because Roy has NEVER parked there before in 4 years, he always parks in the garage.

That was when he started hurling abuse, calling me scum, saying he knew things about me such as "thats not even your car, your work give you that" errr.... no they don't.

Hurled a bit of abuse back then just laughed at him and walked off.

Then he shouted that I'd better "watch my back", so I went back out and squared up to him... wouldn't have hit him but wasn't gonna back down after being threatened. Told him if he's gonna make threats then he should carry them out.

Got the same abuse again, you're scum, you don't even live here etc...... errrrr... well I do.

Laughed again and walked off. He stood outside for 5 minutes just screaming abuse at the top of his voice. The whole street must have heard.

Nat's reported it to the police to add to the file we already have open. Sooner he gets evicted the better. Imagine if the girls had been here and had to listen to all that.

Hopefully he will move in April once the bedroom tax comes in. I have been through the neighbors from hell scenario and I empathize on how horrible it is

Rather him than us though Trekker!

Nah, life is a blinking pain innit. Sometimes I do just wish these butters would get so wound up their heads explode. Waste of oxygen.

Wow. Now this is a turn up for the books.

The Police Constable who has been dealing with all of Nat's complaints has just phoned up. She said the timing of our complaint was immaculate.

Apparently he abused HER, a few months back. She said she got far worse than what I'd just reported and 2 days ago he was in court to set a date for his hearing in April!

Just goes to show how unstable he is.... 2 days after we reported him for the bathroom incident, he abuses a police woman, then 2 days after being in court for that he abuses me! You'd think he'd be keeping his head down.

She's asked us if we'll give statements at the hearing and we said of course we would.

She's also going to canvas the neighbours about tonight as I said someone must have heard something coz he was so loud.

So fingers crossed come April he'll get the boot!

Just gotta hope he doesn't stab someone before then

Good luck. These shouldn't take so long should they? What a nuisance,month as if you and Nat are aggressive or troublesome people either, which makes it even more annoying.

The Fear - 1/2/2013 19:35

not as if you and Nat are aggressive or troublesome people either.

I wouldn't go that far mate. You haven't see her after a bottle of Lambrini!

:19:

This is so called care in the community today: For his sake as well as everyone else's he needed to be in secure housing where he can be monitored and looked after properly