The Official Dean Smith Thread | Page 60 | Vital Football

The Official Dean Smith Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is perfect for us and better than the two managers before him. Moving forward if we don't get promoted by christ I won't be turning my eyelids inside out watching us play, it will be enjoyable watching us and we are moving forward. I never ever want a manager like Bruce again. Get Darren Moore on the staff as well.

I have absolutely zero doubt that of we'd had him from the 1st game of the season we'd sit atop the league.

Was thinking earlier how not having Deano earlier, not having super Jack for so long in the season could turn into a pretty gutty end of the season if we don't go up via the play offs .

Ah, I see. I thought everyones dislike of the mad Irishman had caused people to forget it
Disdain GGS, we should all be above disliking the arrogant little twinky. Ruined us, ruined Blunderland, ROI and will put another nail in the coffin of Forest. Still, he's a millionaire, but probably doesn't rest easy.

His legacy is one of failure.

Back in January I was banging about us needing an average of something like 2.2 points per game to make it into the playoffs. I had no hope we’d do it, which is why I’m not paid millions per year to be a manager.

Delighted to have been proven completely wrong :grinning:

Back in January I was banging about us needing an average of something like 2.2 points per game to make it into the playoffs. I had no hope we’d do it, which is why I’m not paid millions per year to be a manager.

Delighted to have been proven completely wrong :grinning:
Average over the last 10 games is 3!!

Do you think that I should apply for a place on Countdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.