The Official Dean Smith Thread | Page 426 | Vital Football

The Official Dean Smith Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously, he should have been wearing a mask. Probably.

Seeing this means that the FA will never consider Deano as a future England manager. One must be seen drinking a Pimms with the blazer folks rather than boozing with the plebs, wearing replica shirts and singing songs in a raucous way.
Keep on "being one of us" and stay with the club that you love.

Good decision not to in fairness I think - quite professional lol

You know he was singing it mentally though!

I cannot listen to the song without inserting said fcuk the blues line either out loud or in my head. Recently on commercial radio there is a betting advert on every 30 seconds with it playing. Really amusing with the family in the car singing out loud

Fair play to Deano. Admirable restraint. Level headed guy .

I cannot listen to the song without inserting said fcuk the blues line either out loud or in my head. Recently on commercial radio there is a betting advert on every 30 seconds with it playing. Really amusing with the family in the car singing out loud

Fair play to Deano. Admirable restraint. Level headed guy .

You could see him singing it in his mind though lol.

Opinions regarding DS are varied, as expected. However as the kids start coming through and we buy better players with an eye to aiming for the top 6/ 8, the pressure on the head coach to perform too has to increase. No point having the right players and an under performing coach. I wish him well for this season, obviously, but am sure that the board and CEO will be watching closely to see if DS can step up too.

It's a big season for sure , to continue our trajectory we have to be better than last season .

Deano is such a likeable bloke and with his Villa/family history then he is fully aware of Villa fans expectations so he is the right man for the job as he knows the club inside out.

Given all of that, then I can't remember wanting a Villa manager to succeed so much so let's hope for the best for him and all the coaching staff.

It's a big season for sure , to continue our trajectory we have to be better than last season .

In theory shouldn't be too difficult. If it weren't for Jack's injury we'd have finished higher. Add to that the experience the lads now have, and two great signings with maybe more to come, and you'd think we'll get there. So long as we can keep putting in the sort of performances we did last season; that's down to DS, although input from Shaky and JT also matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.