The Official Dean Smith Thread | Page 364 | Vital Football

The Official Dean Smith Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just posted this on Birmingham Live............

If the FA want some abusive language, I'll gladly comply myself. When has 'juggling balls' been abusive language? What we have to put up with is balls, but certainly not of the juggling kind!

If the FA want some abusive language, I'll gladly comply myself. When has 'juggling balls' been abusive language? What we have to put up with is balls, but certainly not of the juggling kind!
I think he did call him a t**t after the red.

Listened to Keith Hackett earlier and he was critical of the way Moss dealt with Deano. Said he should have left it to Coote as much as he could rather than getting close to Dean to brandish the yellow. By getting so close, that inflamed the situation even more. If he’d have given the yellow from ten yards then ran back to the middle of the pitch it would have not led to Smith getting even more angry and therefore would probably have meant no red card. Said Moss’ ego got in the way.....spot on analysis from Mr Hackett! Refs in his day did seem to have a bit more common sense than the idiots we have nowadays!

Doesn’t rule number 1 subsection 1.1.1 stipulate that Vital villans are not allowed to post anywhere else?.

Transcript of the enquiry by FA into Dean Smith's altercation with Johnathon Moss

Clerk of the Court: Mr Smith can I ask you swear on oath (passes Bible)

Dean Smith: I do solemnly affirm that the evidence I shall give shall be the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Chair of the Enquiry Panel: Mr Smith did you call Mr Moss a "complete prick"?

Dean Smith: I have swore to tell the truth and based on his actions, my assessment is true.

Chair of the Enquiry Panel: After being shown a red card did you accuse Mr Moss of being a "twat"?

Dean Smith: I have swore to tell the truth and based on his actions, my assessment is true.

Chair of the Enquiry Panel: Based on the evidence given and upon deliberation, I believe that Mr Smith has told the truth and as such the case is dismissed. The assessments are true.

IMG-20210122-WA0018.jpg

If you didn't have the horn for Dean Smith before.....

There is one for every PL manager. I didn't make this. Don't hate me if you start getting feelings for Dean Smith after seeing that pic.

The most worrying thing there is I think Den might agree with the benefit of hindsight. And it still doesn't mean much of a compliment either.

Nope. I cite Paul Alcock , Mark Halsey , Graham Poll , David Ellary and the father of all todays imcompetent buffoons Mike Riley.

I f you want to go back further then there was Clive Thomas who was useless . I suppose Jack Taylor was ok , but I remember reading a book by I think it was Norman Burtenshaw who once sent George Best off and I thought it was the biggest load of self serving nonsense ever written.

So with Deanos one match ban is he still allowed to sit in the stands? If so whats the point, as with no fans in the ground the players will still hear him shouting down from the Trinity middle tier.

Says touchline ban . So I guess he can be in the stands,. Like I said the other night , he has spent more time there anyway since football resumed so hardly an issue.

Farcical

So with Deanos one match ban is he still allowed to sit in the stands? If so whats the point, as with no fans in the ground the players will still hear him shouting down from the Trinity middle tier.

If the ref gets sick of being swore at from there I guess he’ll have to red card him to the car park.

Status
Not open for further replies.