The Official Cheltenham Town Match Thread 3 - The Crappening (Sponsored by Tena for Men "for all your bed-wetting needs") | Page 7 | Vital Football

The Official Cheltenham Town Match Thread 3 - The Crappening (Sponsored by Tena for Men "for all your bed-wetting needs")

Would be handy to get the iFollow figures too. I know the club don't get as much, but they get some money from these plastics 😉

Your comment surprised me WX so I've thought about it a lot today. I actually thought we were OK last night which is why I was surprised to read your comment.

Then I thought about the game and the "crowds" reaction to the defeat. There was little reaction, no frustration shown to the team , no-one got on the players backs. Thats a good thing right ?

It is because we can see they are kids or semi fit and it's not their fault. They are giving 100%

It's not good that the crowd seem resigned to defeat, it was expected and it happened. There was no passion.

Has the crowd given up ?

Let's see Saturday when a large and noisy away following might wake the home crowd up.
Me too!

But leaving home for 5 hours to watch that is so disheartening.

Added to that there's the £12 of fuel and the money i spend.

Last night, before the game, all i could think was "i hope we don't lose badly".

The Akinde shambles also stuck in my mind. 3 chances that were all wasted.

I'm currently unemployed so it's money i should not really be wasting.

I'll decide on Friday what i'm doing.

Me too!

But leaving home for 5 hours to watch that is so disheartening.

Added to that there's the £12 of fuel and the money i spend.

Last night, before the game, all i could think was "i hope we don't lose badly".

The Akinde shambles also stuck in my mind. 3 chances that were all wasted.

I'm currently unemployed so it's money i should not really be wasting.

I'll decide on Friday what i'm doing.

Just to be clear not criticising your comment. You are entitled to it. It was more the fact the crowd didn't outwardly show that they were pissed off that I was using as the angle.

Hope things pick up soon for your personally and the Gills.