The Axel Tuanzebe Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Axel Tuanzebe Thread

I think he has a confidence problem, it's as if he doubts himself and in some games it's shown with the look on his face at times when it gets a bit tough, hope he cracks on and shows us what he's made of.

He's not been the same since that Seamus Coleman tackle. Not that he was all that before the incident, but he looked far more confident and committed before that.

He's been much better of late, but I think Hause would be more effective assuming all our defenders are fit. I can't wait for Axel to come back - Elmo, Axel, Mings and Hause - happy days! (Not that Elmo would be my first choice, but given who we have available, he's the best bet).

One slight moment in the 1st half where he was caught trying to be too clever but other than that excellent. Looks like he's started where he left off.

It would be nice to see Axel and Tyrone get a few games together. Then if we get promoted and buy Tyrone and Kourtney in the summer and get Axel on loan again, we'll be fixed defence wise.
That'll just leave the forward line to sort out, replacing Abraham.

I personally don't think that OGS will take him back. He will be under immense pressure to succeed next season and they will be buying big name players to put in a challenge on Citeh. If Pogba goes as expected, Odstone will have loads of money to spend and they will look all over the continent for players. Axel will be under the radar and stay with us - hopefully ??

To be honest United have treated us like we have treated Port Vale with Mitch Clark , we thought he'd be coming back next season but he's been released as we are looking at bigger names and I think united will do the same but they always seem to get 6m for their cast-offs where we get feck all .

He's not going to get a game at United if they want to compete with City any more than Tammy is going to get a game at Chelsea.

Mings is head and shoulders the best of our loans and he can't get a game at Bournemouth never mind United or Chelsea

To be honest United have treated us like we have treated Port Vale with Mitch Clark , we thought he'd be coming back next season but he's been released as we are looking at bigger names and I think united will do the same but they always seem to get 6m for their cast-offs where we get feck all .

He's not going to get a game at United if they want to compete with City any more than Tammy is going to get a game at Chelsea.

Mings is head and shoulders the best of our loans and he can't get a game at Bournemouth never mind United or Chelsea

Chelsea are under transfer embargo so they might be reluctant to sell Tammy. As for Axel, who knows. If Utd don't make 4th, there will be a massive clear out. What that means for Axel is anyone's guess.

Chelsea are under transfer embargo so they might be reluctant to sell Tammy. As for Axel, who knows. If Utd don't make 4th, there will be a massive clear out. What that means for Axel is anyone's guess.

I think Chelsea signed a £50 striker American from Germany not long ago and loaned him back so he'll be available next season .

I think Chelsea signed a £50 striker American from Germany not long ago and loaned him back so he'll be available next season .

That's good news for us. I'd imagine they will be happy to loan him out to us next season to see how he gets on in the PL.

He's more of a winger I think, possibly a replacement for Hazard. Still can't see Tammy being at Chelsea next season, he'll either be sold or loaned out again.

Axel I can see being given a chance. He's probably better than Jones already.

He's more of a winger I think, possibly a replacement for Hazard. Still can't see Tammy being at Chelsea next season, he'll either be sold or loaned out again.

Axel I can see being given a chance. He's probably better than Jones already.

We have 5 centre halves now who are better than Jones.