The Official Android Thread | Page 47 | Vital Football

The Official Android Thread

You Are Your Own Gym v1.82

Requirements: Android 2.2+

Overview: Finally, the bible of body weight exercises can be kept in the palm of your hand!

[img=http://lh4.ggpht.com/BqE_lIycmlbk-r-5iPSHTLt51heRN_WGIS1R-u2ir12UHizDSyBovXZYNyuAfyABAgQ]

Based on the best selling book by Mark Lauren, the bodyweight exercises in this app have been used to create society’s leanest, strongest, most confident people. Mark honed his program for a decade while preparing nearly a thousand soldiers for the extreme demands of the most elite levels of the U.S. Special Operations.

Use this mobile companion to reference over 120 different body weight exercises and over 320 variations of varying difficulty!

Need to spice up your workouts? Mark Lauren's proven training techniques are now available to you in the form of timers for Tabatas, Supersets, Stappers, Interval Sets, and Ladders. Let Mark Lauren guide you through workouts and tell you exactly when to workout and when to rest. Get into shape with as little as 30 minutes a day!

What's in this version : (Updated : Sep 10, 2013)
Play video during workouts *
Workout video preview *
Save workout builder workouts and replay workouts in history
Access to optional DVD workouts (separate download)
Share completed workouts with Google+ and Facebook
UI Improvements for different screen sizes
Bug fixes
Leafcutter Labs voice control test
if optional video pack is installed

This app has no advertisements

Download APK + OBB:
ul.to/bre4ub2x
extabit.com/file/279kjngu4bza0
play.google.com/store/apps/d...rstudios.yayog

Installation instructions are as always, very simple:

1) Install the .apk file
2) Copy/move the folder with the .obb file into the Android/Obb directory
3) Launch the app

At first launch, it will ask ask to download a large additional for the exercise videos. That may fall but there is nothing to worry about. Just go to the Play store afterwards and download the video file from there. And after that you are good too go. (Because it's a large fume I suggest using Wi-Fi)

Lockdown Pro v1.0.2

Requirements: Android 2.2 and up.

Overview: You do not want other people to have access to and read by your private data such as emails, messages, photos and videos ... on your phone?
Is it too difficult for you to find any solution? So do not worry too much.

[img=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yeIg0IDhpFI/Uyb08IZsQTI/AAAAAAAAKRA/2yzJgEFd99s/s1600/Lockdown+Pro.jpg]

? Lockdown Pro is the BEST tool for blocking the application, and the protection of privacy, it can block any application, such as SMS, Gmail, Facebook, WhatsApp, SnapChat, Instagram, Viber, Line, etc ... can also perform other actions such as lock installation / uninstall applications, lock incoming calls etc ...
? Just one click to block applications.
? Auto-lock newly installed application.
? Auto-lock in the selected locations.
? App lock activation via SMS
? Three options for password protection: model, classic PIN and lock calculator
? fake error message (false primer) - protects against unauthorized access. )
? Random password from the keyboard
? PIN password with time (eg if the time is 13:12, your PIN is 1312, etc.)
? Store motifs (many beautiful themes to choose from)
Facilitate security:
? Prevent uninstalling Lockdown PRO (Activate "Administrator" section)
? Lock can turn off "device administrator"
? Hide icon Lockdown Pro (Delete icon Lockdown PRO Home screen and application launcher)
Supported languages:
? Help me to translate the app into your language: http://www.getlocalization.com/LockdownPro/

What's New:[17.03.2014]
Version 1.0.3
1.Fixed bug update to version 1.0.2
2.Change the widget icon, fixed bug with widget.
3.Add theme Blackberry, KitKat.
4.Add Swedish, Turkish (Turkey).
5.Fixed time pin.
6.Minor bugs.
Version 1.0.2
1.Add a widget.
2.Fixed bug OutOfMemory.
3.Add Romanian, Indonesian.
4.Fixed bug clear the memory on the root devices.
5.Minor bugs.

Download Here

www.kingfiles.net/mxlcelf4yak1/LockdownPro.v1.0.3.build.5.apk

Secret Video Recorder Pro v12.1
Requirements: 2.2+

[img=http://www.ipmart-forum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=658995&d=1390732552]

Secret spy video recorder. No camera shutter sound. No preview. One touch recording. HD video. Turn screen off and continue recording. Make and receive phone calls during recording. Many features. Rated 5-stars by CNET.

Secret Video Recorder is the ONLY hidden camera app in the market that does background recording so you can use your phone as normal and NO ONE can tell you are recording video.

Features:
• One touch operation for recording start and stop
• Full HD video (1920x1080) recording
• Custom icon for launcher so the app is completely discreet
• Enable flash light during recording
• Disable Notification icon so there is no screen indication that video is recording
• Auto split video files so you can record up to all available space on SD card
• Choose internal or external SD card for storing videos
• Supports front and back camera
• Password protected for full security
• Very few permissions needed so privacy is assured
• Advanced shutter mute options
• DropBox and Google Drive sync compatible with the use of free third-party apps

Additional Features:
• On supported devices, start recording by long press of the search button
• Talk on the phone while video recording continues in background
• Turn screen off and continue recording (on supported devices only). Saves battery and allows long recordings

Uses:
• Professional hidden camera
• CCTV and security video recording
• Surveillance camera
• HD video recorder for Android
• Background video recorder
• Secret spy camera
• Spy video recorder
• Mobile hidden camera for Android
• Continuous video recording

Known bugs:
• Audio cannot be disabled on some phone (as it is required by local laws). You will need to root your phone to silence your phone

Secret Video Recorder is a simple spy camera for professional video recording and is the best app available in the Android market for spy video recording.

Email us on feedback@zeronoiseapps.com with feedback and feature requests. We are committed to top notch customer experience and will respond quickly to feedback and feature requests. If you like our app, please take a minute to rate it on Google Play market.

Secret Video Recorder Pro is developed and distributed by Zero Noise Apps. All rights reserved. This app is licensed, not sold. By downloading the app, you accept our EULA available on our website at http://zeronoiseapps.com. App is licensed for individual, private use only. For use by companies, please contact us for corporate license information.

What's New
We are making our customer support better.</b> Visit http://zeronoiseapps.com for:
• Frequently asked questions
• Download previous versions.
Last update includes:
• Added password option
• Added Flashlight icon to the list of custom icons
• Bug fix for the 'Hide from Gallery' option. On some phones, the videos would show after a reboot
• DropBox synchronization method added to the FAQ

Download Here

www72.zippyshare.com/v/72592045/file.html

I'm looking at replacing my Samsung Note 2. It's 4 years old now and it's getting laggy. It died the other day and then came back to life a day later. I guess it's had its day.

I was looking at the Nexus 5x 32gb, OnePlus X and the LG Flex 2. Can anyone recommend any of those or something similar?

Great for up skirt shots on the Tube <br /><br />
TuBBz - 18/3/2014 09:43<br /><br />Secret Video Recorder Pro v12.1<br />Requirements: 2.2+<br /><br /><br /><br />[img=http://www.ipmart-forum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=658995&d=1390732552]<br /><br />Secret spy video recorder. No camera shutter sound. No preview. One touch recording. HD video. Turn screen off and continue recording. Make and receive phone calls during recording. Many features. Rated 5-stars by CNET.<br /><br />Secret Video Recorder is the ONLY hidden camera app in the market that does background recording so you can use your phone as normal and NO ONE can tell you are recording video.<br /><br />Features:<br />• One touch operation for recording start and stop<br />• Full HD video (1920x1080) recording<br />• Custom icon for launcher so the app is completely discreet<br />• Enable flash light during recording<br />• Disable Notification icon so there is no screen indication that video is recording<br />• Auto split video files so you can record up to all available space on SD card<br />• Choose internal or external SD card for storing videos<br />• Supports front and back camera<br />• Password protected for full security<br />• Very few permissions needed so privacy is assured<br />• Advanced shutter mute options<br />• DropBox and Google Drive sync compatible with the use of free third-party apps<br /><br />Additional Features:<br />• On supported devices, start recording by long press of the search button<br />• Talk on the phone while video recording continues in background<br />• Turn screen off and continue recording (on supported devices only). Saves battery and allows long recordings<br /><br />Uses:<br />• Professional hidden camera<br />• CCTV and security video recording<br />• Surveillance camera<br />• HD video recorder for Android<br />• Background video recorder<br />• Secret spy camera<br />• Spy video recorder<br />• Mobile hidden camera for Android<br />• Continuous video recording<br /><br />Known bugs:<br />• Audio cannot be disabled on some phone (as it is required by local laws). You will need to root your phone to silence your phone<br /><br />Secret Video Recorder is a simple spy camera for professional video recording and is the best app available in the Android market for spy video recording.<br /><br />Email us on feedback@zeronoiseapps.com with feedback and feature requests. We are committed to top notch customer experience and will respond quickly to feedback and feature requests. If you like our app, please take a minute to rate it on Google Play market.<br /><br />Secret Video Recorder Pro is developed and distributed by Zero Noise Apps. All rights reserved. This app is licensed, not sold. By downloading the app, you accept our EULA available on our website at http://zeronoiseapps.com. App is licensed for individual, private use only. For use by companies, please contact us for corporate license information.<br /><br /><br />What's New<br />We are making our customer support better. Visit http://zeronoiseapps.com for:<br />• Frequently asked questions<br />• Download previous versions.<br />Last update includes:<br />• Added password option<br />• Added Flashlight icon to the list of custom icons<br />• Bug fix for the 'Hide from Gallery' option. On some phones, the videos would show after a reboot<br />• DropBox synchronization method added to the FAQ<br /><br />Download Here<br /><br />www72.zippyshare.com/v/72592045/file.html<br />
:85: :85: :85:

Hi all. Can anyone post a youtube link to the most reliable build currently and how to load it onto an Amazon Fire Box? Really want sports and movies. Any help appreciated.

Anyone know a good app for an alarm on the phone WITH a date function?

New phone has an alarm but you can't set specific dates for it. Last phone, Samsung, had one.

Tried a few from google play but they don't have the date function, which has surprised me, thought it would be a basic function.

No, i used to like the alarm with the date function on a clock.

The calendar sets reminders but don't think it has an alarm, or not one to set the time just remind me an hour before etc

What about this?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moyou.alarmcalendar.free&hl=en_GB

Cheers dude, but no, I want an alarm clock. Got a calendar that I like already and have all the info backed up on it.

Caynax Alarm Clock PRO v7.9.1 PRO

Overview: Caynax Alarm Clock is some-more than usually alarm clock. It’s ideal resolution for time management, todo list, tasks list or tasks reminder.

[img=http://i0.wp.com/i.imgur.com/tciUugj.png]

What’s some-more in PRO version:
– You support tiny developer to rise this good app
– Annual/Birthday/Anniversary alarm
– “Any alarm” can be steady “every month”
– No ads (no app crashes, reduce battery usage)
– Full alarm profiles support
– Shake to snooze
– Alarm fullscreen mode
– Snooze count adult to 100
– Cyclic alarm repeat adult to 90 days
– Dropbox synchronization
– Widgets are resizeable (= Android 3.1).
– Widgets can be placed on lockscreen (= Android 4.2).
Alarm categories:
– Quick – make a note/alarm with dual elementary clicks
– Everyday – runs everyday
– Work days – runs on comparison work days
– Cyclic – runs each x-th day
– Timer – elementary timer (countdown) alarm
– Any – calendar selection
– Annual – birthday, anniversary ( PRO only)
Features:
– alarm profiles
– customary “Dismiss/snooze button”, math problem or arrange/complete quotation.
– digital and analog time widget
– peaceful alarm – augmenting ringtone mode, tradition snooze length or count and more…
– designed for tablets and phones
Permissions
– READ_PHONE_STATE – to detect incoming phone call and snooze alarm.
– RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to set alarms after phone start.
– ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET – checking for new app version.
– WRITE(READ)_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – backup/restore settings.
– WAKE_LOCK – to arise device and uncover warning window on time (without this accede alarms won’t work until device shade is
turned on)
– DISABLE_KEYGUARD – invalidate shade close when alarm starts (works usually for customary slip to clear pattern).
– VIBRATE – quiver during alarm.

WHAT’S NEW

7.9 (7.9.1 Fixed Dropbox bug)
Added choice to store app information on Google Drive.
Missed alarms presentation contains missed alarms titles.
Timer alarm shows initial value on alarms list.
Fixed intermittent alarms backup and restore.

Skipped alarms are noted on list.
Minor changes.
Added seconds to Timer alarm.
Improved primer ringtone selection.
Fixed environment new alarm around outmost apps.
Other smaller improvements.

This app has no advertisements

Download

I've just tried this mate and its not cracked so you will have to update the app and possibly pay for it

£1.67 may not break the Fear Bank but it does what you want

;o)

In need of some help. Last week I ordered from Argos on E bay a Lenovo Tab 3 10.1 tablet. It was a mfg refurb but there was a problem with it and I have had to return it. However I still like the look of it and am now considering buying a new one. Does anyone have any advice they can offer. I am not very tech minded. I can change the channels on the TV and play either the radio or my CDs, now I am struggling.