The Oatmeal has done it again... | Vital Football

The Oatmeal has done it again...

SiggyBrownie - 8/2/2013 01:51

What a fantastic comic....

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/religion

:1: Excellent. I enjoyed reading that. Put it all into context in a lighthearted and amusing way.

Thanks for posting Siggie.

:14:

Seems very hypocritical considering the comments regarding religious bigots etc in the gay marriage thread. A case of I can call my wife fat but you can't

Sometimes, the truth hurts. Anyone offended by these doesn't understand their own Religion, or it's history. Or should we just brush all that under the carpet and pretend it never happened?

What happened? What are you talking about? There is no way religion has ever hurt anyone? We live in a perfect world, right?

SiggyBrownie - 9/2/2013 14:28

What happened? What are you talking about? There is no way religion has ever hurt anyone? We live in a perfect world, right?

Don't worry your sweet little female Brain about it Siggy. the Church is not for you to worry about. Leave that to the Men.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 9/2/2013 05:50

SiggyBrownie - 9/2/2013 14:28

Don't worry your sweet little female Brain about it Siggy. the Church is not for you to worry about. Leave that to the Men.

Thank you ever so.

My pleasure. At least if you don't interfere and do what your Husband tells you, you won't get stoned to death. That's always a bonus, I find.