The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 71 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

Had a feeling this would happen it never seems to end well. Once again we the fans will be a laughing stock especially from those down the road. Next season will not end well in my opinion.

Amidst the crumbled ruins of their club and their nee hope. The city being riddled with one of the highest infection rates in the country and a place of desperation.

Their thoughts of their own club will give them nightmares and thoughts of embarrassment but amidst the potential of 'derbies' with South Shields growing ever near, the fact that this takeover isn't happening will be right up there in their 'great days to remember' montage. Many bairns will be made off the back of this as what happens to us is of greater importance to them than how their own shower does.

I'm fucking livid that whilst trying to play it cool throughout this whole saga, I'm actually sick to my stomach today. Fucking ashamed of myself.

The whole fucking lot can come crashing down for all I give a toss about that club and the twats that will fill it week in, week out.
About the same OM, feel stupid for allowing myself to believe it may actually happen. Fatty is never going to give up the goose that lays the golden eggs and the PL and rest of the corrupt fucks were never going to let it happen, but still there was that glimmer of hope. Ffs 🤬

Well if they were going to approve it why did they wait so long? The PL will rue the chance to let another come to the top table. Fans are pissed off with the same old, same old, every season

I honestly believe the prevarication from the Premier League has allowed Ashley to open talks with another bidder (whether Mauriss or someone else) and he's attempted to use this as a bargaining chip to try and push more money out of PIF.

It just stinks of an Ashley type move, he's a gambler,who notoriously changes his mind with the wind. Also the situation now is very different to when the talk of the deal was first mentioned. Nobody knew how long football would be off for ,there was talk of TV money having to be refunded and no crowds for the foreseeable future. Crowds are now mooted to be back in October, Tv money is safe and Newcatsle United are safe in the Prem with very profitable assests (hello Allan Saint Maximin).

Also come out that Liverpool and Tottenham opposed the takeover. Liverpool when they were winning the league for the first time in decades were worried about Newcastle United. Gonna go full OM on the scousers here !

I am gutted but not surprised if the Ashley rumours are true, no doubt the fat **** is rubbint his trotters tonight he has turned a profit and got to piss off the geordies its a win win for him

I am gutted but not surprised if the Ashley rumours are true, no doubt the fat **** is rubbint his trotters tonight he has turned a profit and got to piss off the geordies its a win win for him

If Ashley has changed the goalposts, one would think he’s the one who has to pay the deposit back.

You have to wonder what shite all these people would have come up with if it was another very rich party trying to buy us. Fucking hell all the other corrupt ***** thst own clubs, even the fuck that currently owns Newcastle. Then the scouse bastards didn't like it along with spurs. Fucking sick of it, 45 fucking years following Newcastle and out of that 5 at most truly enjoyable seasons. We're effectively being told to get back to our little Northern club and accept being below the likes of Southampton, sheff utd etc. Sorry if I don't make much sense, just ranting and pissed off with the whole Newcastle thing

Gutted - not surprised though.

I tried to be positive, pretended it didn’t matter and despite telling myself not to click the stories (which I did every fucking day) it’s comes to this.

Just hope the Saudis have sent their special envoy to meet fat Mike 💀

Na
I honestly believe the prevarication from the Premier League has allowed Ashley to open talks with another bidder (whether Mauriss or someone else) and he's attempted to use this as a bargaining chip to try and push more money out of PIF.

It just stinks of an Ashley type move, he's a gambler,who notoriously changes his mind with the wind. Also the situation now is very different to when the talk of the deal was first mentioned. Nobody knew how long football would be off for ,there was talk of TV money having to be refunded and no crowds for the foreseeable future. Crowds are now mooted to be back in October, Tv money is safe and Newcatsle United are safe in the Prem with very profitable assests (hello Allan Saint Maximin).

That nails it for me, Ashlyingcunt has seen a window of opportunity much like he has known to do in the past.

I'm done blaming Ashley for everything. This had got PREMIER LEAGUE written all over it. With pressure from all the other clubs of course. Honestly I wouldn't give a fuck if we got relegated and never went back up. You can also be assured that if this was another club, not only would this saga have finished months ago - it would have been accepted without a second thought.

Gutted,thought it was too good to be true that one of the viruses in the city was about to do one.
Let's hope the premier league & fat lad go fkn bust!

Staveley reported as saying “there is absolutely no issue with Mike Ashley here. There was no argument with Mike and I. We get on very well. We had a deal agreed.”

Bang goes my theory.