The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 69 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

If them tweets are true then I don't know how Ashley can be holding things up. Surely it's all signed and cash waiting to go to him on completion of owners tests?

Unless he's trying the Saudi trick of saying the wrong email was used but in his case, he's given the wrong bank details. All in order for the Qatari funded American to swoop in.

This is getting complicated like a script in Mission Impossible.

Ashley would take the money and run at the first chance. The present climate of nil spectators at a game and the revenue lost is horrific, not just for him but for every club. Let's not forget this deal and the offer was before Covid fucked everything up

I wouldn't put anything past any of them!

Ashley is a greedy **** and has been known to move goalposts in the past in order to get an extra few quid.

As for the Qatari funded American, that sounds more dodgy than the whole KSA debate. Mauriss under FBI investigation and a couple of his cohorts have been convicted. Absolutely nothing on him publicly with his reported wealth which probably means he hasn't a pot to piss in. He will be relying on funds from investors - hmm Qatar! Already own PSG so can't legally own or have influence on any board of directors of any other UEFA club (Not sure that's right but I'm sure someone will know). So Qatar could own 2 UEFA clubs, one legit (if you can call anything legit that they are involved in) and one through some skint Anerican patsy!

Well it seems Masters and his cronies are doing their best to make us relegation favourites. It was no good 'tightening up the rules' a couple of years ago after every dodgy takeover was done for one reason or another. God forbid we have another team who wants to sit at the top table

Even with the tightened rules, there isn't a single valid reason as to why this cannot go ahead. There is also no single valid reason as to why it hasn't been announced already.

"Ultimately, during the unforeseeably prolonged process, the commercial agreement between the Investment Group and the club's owners expired and our investment thesis could not be sustained, particularly with no clarity as to the circumstances under which the next season will start and the new norms that will arise for matches, training and other activities."

ASHLEY

There's a fucking rabbit off here, mind.

The fuckers will still turn up to the SDA next season though, which is one of the tragic parts about this.

Loads of people will be pleased that they know where things stand now and will just be looking forward to being allowed back into the ground to play candy crush again.

For me this just underlines the league is controlled by corrupt sorts and every process is beyond a joke.

Well done Premier League, your Qatari cash is save for now. Like the World Cup and FIFA. How can such a small piece of land have so much sway in the world?

Who can blame them for pulling out. I expect Master. s is overjoyed he did not have to make a decision.
Leaves us in the abyss for next year and under the present set up I have lost interest. It will be the usual bargain buys and loans and zero progress.
Shambles