The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 64 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

If it's true that none of the 20 persons named are involved in the takeover surely the PL are running out of reasons to procrastinate now? Got to be a positive.

Mathematically safe why try to win or even play for another point? The higher the final place the more the fat one will pocket.

Well - another week. Tick tock. However, seeing all the measures The SA state seem to be putting in place regarding safeguarding intellectual property actually gives me a degree of hope I erstwhile didn’t have. They seem to be going through a lot of hoops, which shows they are very persistent. Certainly, a lot of work being done to end up with a big fat “NO!”? Watch this space, I suppose.

Well - another week. Tick tock. However, seeing all the measures The SA state seem to be putting in place regarding safeguarding intellectual property actually gives me a degree of hope I erstwhile didn’t have. They seem to be going through a lot of hoops, which shows they are very persistent. Certainly, a lot of work being done to end up with a big fat “NO!”? Watch this space, I suppose.

It has been said all along by the guys Steve Wraith has on his podcasts, one from Dubai, that they will not take no for an answer.

This backs up their thoughts.

It has been said all along by the guys Steve Wraith has on his podcasts, one from Dubai, that they will not take no for an answer.

This backs up their thoughts.

Steve Wraith doesn't know anything more than anybody else, despite him loving to pretend otherwise.

The takeover's ongoing .

It's been delayed due to issues regarding piracy .

PIF are attempting to resolve the Premier League's concerns .

It's that simple and that complex.

Steve Wraith doesn't know anything more than anybody else, despite him loving to pretend otherwise.

The takeover's ongoing .

It's been delayed due to issues regarding piracy .

PIF are attempting to resolve the Premier League's concerns .

It's that simple and that complex.

Think your wrong on that, you watched the recent stuff with The Dentist from Dubai???

They know a bit more than the regular muppets on Youtube.

Think your wrong on that, you watched the recent stuff with The Dentist from Dubai???

They know a bit more than the regular muppets on Youtube.

I find whenever I want insight into football related matters it's best to consult a dentist. I find for added accuracy in times like this one who's currently living in the country next door to the one who's involved in the bid. When I want behind the scenes info on Newcastle United I ask an orthodentist from Shwt in Wales.

I find whenever I want insight into football related matters it's best to consult a dentist. I find for added accuracy in times like this one who's currently living in the country next door to the one who's involved in the bid. When I want behind the scenes info on Newcastle United I ask an orthodentist from Shwt in Wales.

Same bloke who tipped us about Rafa coming back, but hey you know it all like...

No I don't, no-one does that's the point.

Takeover confirmed Tuesday.

Or Friday .

Or the second Sunday after Halloween .

Maybe .

I do agree to a point, but of all of the youtube channels, this is the one who gets it right more often than not.

Remember when the last "takeover", was on the go, the 2 with wraith were on the inside and know what is going on, local hysteria that only 9 of the 13 companies that the fat one has set up to milk the club, are being transferred leaving 4 for what. Explained nicely last night from someone who knows the inside track on doing a deal like this. Talk turned to it being quiet as the bits are being put into place, for hitting the ground running. All interesting and hopefully correct!!!

I read something earlier, but can't remember where now though, in that there's supposedly a Saudi deal with Man Utd that has to end before ours can be completed and the Man U deal is said to be getting scrapped on July 31st.

More than likely another useless piece of shite to add to the million or so easily fabricated pieces on us but surely if this is going to happen then all logic points to this season end. If it's not done between now and the end of August then that scuppers next season's planning.

I won't believe him after the lies and shite he has spouted. As has been mentioned on this thread many times it should have been completed weeks ago. Instead we have had numerous bitter MP's from both sides of the border moaning and objecting plus anyone else who has a beef.