The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 61 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

Didn't the PL say they would leave any announcement up to NUFC?

The PL give approval, monies and final contracts are exchanged, fat Mike hands the keys over when the money clears. NUFC hold a press conference to confirm that fat odious prick has left the building and taken bumlicker Charnley with him. Richard Keys then throws himself off a tall building in Doha as NUFC become the richest club in the world.

*Now that would be perfect!

Didn't the PL say they would leave any announcement up to NUFC?

The PL give approval, monies and final contracts are exchanged, fat Mike hands the keys over when the money clears. NUFC hold a press conference to confirm that fat odious prick has left the building and taken bumlicker Charnley with him. Richard Keys then throws himself off a tall building in Doha as NUFC become the richest club in the world.

*Now that would be perfect!

Carlsberg moment that UKR!!!

I expect a pre-recorded piece, to prevent crowds at the stadium, maybe after a game, to announce it.

Either way, the new owners wont want to start a street party, even though we all know it will happen!!!

Wonder if unravelling all of the commercial deals the fat one has put in place is delaying it a bit as well, Rangers fans have plenty of experience with this.
Doubt those from KSA would be daft enough to let the fat one have any way of still creaming a bit off the club, has to be a clean break...

Wonder if unravelling all of the commercial deals the fat one has put in place is delaying it a bit as well, Rangers fans have plenty of experience with this.
Doubt those from KSA would be daft enough to let the fat one have any way of still creaming a bit off the club, has to be a clean break...

Undoubtedly I’d say, that vulture swoops in when people are at their weakest to buy, when it comes to selling however, they’ll be more caveats than you can shake a shitty stick at. That said, I’d suggest this time it’s down to the inept arrogant dickheads at the Premier league.

Last edited:
I'm surprised Ashley hasn't hit the premier league with a threat,

" I want 3 months interest on £300m from you " ........

The problem is, it is not complex.

Indeed. I don’t think it is either. But it’s problematic because of competing demands. How do PL keep their (less than desirable) partners BEIN sweet when there is no reason whatsoever to refuse the PIF-backed bid? That’s their conundrum. I bet they wish it would just all go away- hence their ostrich-like behaviour up to this point.

Indeed. I don’t think it is either. But it’s problematic because of competing demands. How do PL keep their (less than desirable) partners BEIN sweet when there is no reason whatsoever to refuse the PIF-backed bid? That’s their conundrum. I bet they wish it would just all go away- hence their ostrich-like behaviour up to this point.

Fuck BeIN! So what if they cancel their deal? By rights IF that **** in charge gets found guilty then the PL should cancel it anyway. That's of course if there's any consistency with the newly formed moral police. I expect ***** like Keys and Delaney to be in uproar over the PL having a deal with an organisation found guilty of corruption. Haha like fuck will that happen!

Fuck them, the Saudi's will outbid them anyway! It would be very brave of the PL to block this takeover and jeopardise the government's Saudi relations and investment. Especially as the government have came out in support of the takeover.