The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 53 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

Now there's a contribution to the debate. The word "troll" springs to mind.
Aye,it was even a bit below the belt for her & evidently an afternoon gin.
Meanwhile,the sooner johnson & his incompetent circle get involved the better.The premier league wouldn't dare go against them,there's money to be made & the eton boys will crack the whip.The arms trade would go bust overnight.

Aye,it was even a bit below the belt for her & evidently an afternoon gin.
Meanwhile,the sooner johnson & his incompetent circle get involved the better.The premier league wouldn't dare go against them,there's money to be made & the eton boys will crack the whip.The arms trade would go bust overnight.

The PL, FA et al, are looking for somebody else to take the blame instead.

Hence go for flavour of the month in Boris and The Governament.

Spineless ***** the lot of them...

I actually got a reply to the email I sent, nothing in it really just amazed that it has been read and replied to!

Thanks for your email.

As the organising body for our competition our processes in these matters preclude us from commenting publicly on any aspect of owners' and directors' test applications. I hope you will understand that we are unbale to provide a detailed response, however we appreciate you getting in touch and we do note your view. Each of our member clubs is an individual organisation and can look to provide its own updates or information on these areas at the appropriate time.

Kind regards

Tommy

Supporter Relations

I actually got a reply to the email I sent, nothing in it really just amazed that it has been read and replied to!

Thanks for your email.

As the organising body for our competition our processes in these matters preclude us from commenting publicly on any aspect of owners' and directors' test applications. I hope you will understand that we are unbale to provide a detailed response, however we appreciate you getting in touch and we do note your view. Each of our member clubs is an individual organisation and can look to provide its own updates or information on these areas at the appropriate time.

Kind regards

Tommy

Supporter Relations

He seems alright that Tommy. He replied to me within minutes when I made a request for the rules of their ‘fit and proper test’.

Shame he can’t give a proper response though. It will all come out in the wash, I’m sure. Sit back and don’t think about it for now.

Dick Masters needs to give this takeover the approval it should have had weeks ago. I'm sure the legal team at the PL have told him the problems that will occur should he not give the green light

Hahaha, talk about a couple of irrelevant has beens offering absolutely zero insight into modern day football, who the fuck would waste a minute of their life watching that shite. That looks like a couple of red faced alkies desperately clinging on as realisation dawns that no one is interested in them anymore. Christ show some dignity.

I would think that every eventuality has been looked at and examined and been watertight to any attempt to block the takeover. By f*ck it could only happen to us.

So is blocking the takeover of Newcastle by the Saudis going to stop piracy? Never realised the Saudis were the only people in the world doing piracy. Here's me thinking the quataris are about to be in court for the exact same reason.

The levels of hypocrisy of all this is astounding, not one negative article about Man Utd's 12 year patnership with the Saudi's. No outrage with their strategic partnership with the Saudi Sports Authority in 2017. Where were the letters to the premier league when MBS was reported to be interest in purchasing Man Utd in 2019? Where was Cenzig then, after all he got wacked in 2018?

Anyone can get Mobdro on a firestick and stream BeIN Sports! The Saudi's do not need to own a PL club to bid for PL TV rights so what does blocking a takeover achieve? Fuck All!

Its all political and that's solely to do with the resources of the PiF. Money talks, now imagine how pissed off PSG and Man City would be if another club was taken over that eclipses their wealth? PSG could lose Mbappe or Man City could lose Aguero to NUFC because the new owners could double their wages without breaking a sweat. This is what it's really about!

BeIN are probably paying for Hatice Cenzig to try and pull on the heart strings of the PL bosses and NUFC fans because her terrorist support boyfriend ran his mouth too much.