The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 47 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

Fuck me he’s suffered in Miami hasn’t he, only one thing could cause that for him and that’s money worries, oh dear oh dear.

Of course he's ill - his tat empire is losing money, his behaviour during this pandemic has been nothing short of criminal but the whole world has finally seen the **** for what he is......a greedy ****! If the takeover doesn't go through soon then he might have to pay back all the ticket money he's taken.

Ashley's scored big time with this takeover. £300m he doesn't need to pay anything back to the Sponsors if the season ends, and he doesn't need to pay back any monies he's made from ST and cup games.

Once the sale goes through I hope his tatty shop goes tits up the odious ****.

Surely this forthcoming week sees some sort of conclusion with Ramadan ending and a period of celebration starting in Saudi Arabia from tomorrow. Any apparent announcement wont be coming from the footballing authorities and maybe a goodwill gesture has been met and it's the Saudi's who will release news on their own terms and in their own time.

(This post was sponsored with Carlsberg in mind whilst the writer was getting tanked up on Kronenbourg)

You never know.........., for once there could be some truth in it.

All it would take is for either party to state when they expect an announcement to be made one way or another. Neither has been done and nor has the PL stated anything.

As per, the hysterical tossers have been whipped into a wet frenzy, with no further evidence than all of the previous ‘bids’.

Until it happens, it ain’t happenin’.

All it would take is for either party to state when they expect an announcement to be made one way or another. Neither has been done and nor has the PL stated anything.

As per, the hysterical tossers have been whipped into a wet frenzy, with no further evidence than all of the previous ‘bids’.

Until it happens, it ain’t happenin’.
This is the only statement anyone associated with the PL has made OM.
The statement is very brief despite the length of the article and even after reading it several times i'm none the wiser if it even addresses our situation !

https://www.nufcblog.com/2020/05/24...t-on-newcastle-takeover-and-muddy-the-waters/

I saw that interview last night and it's not clear if it's been edited or not but I just thought it wasn't allowed to be discussed full stop and the answers given were about the testing in general rather than the NUFC scenario.

In fact I still fail to see or hear any proof that the premier league are even looking over any paperwork as we only have the companies house postings to go off and the amount of click bait shite that, that has created.

For me, it's went from a definite lie of yet another takeover story to some genuine hope.

I saw that interview last night and it's not clear if it's been edited or not but I just thought it wasn't allowed to be discussed full stop and the answers given were about the testing in general rather than the NUFC scenario.

In fact I still fail to see or hear any proof that the premier league are even looking over any paperwork as we only have the companies house postings to go off and the amount of click bait shite that, that has created.

For me, it's went from a definite lie of yet another takeover story to some genuine hope.
Exactly !

I dont think ive hidden the fact that id be happy with Rafa coming back. A club just being honest and providing money that it makes off it's own back should see a less political version of the Rafa we had playing and talking in the way he did.

Armed on top with a much more positive vibe around the city and the massive potential to grow as well as the riches we could spend, he could hit the ground running and create some beast.

Away from the consensus and media driven ideology that he is Mr Defensive, he still holds scoring records for the likes of Real Madrid that still stand and even then, our achilles heel in all of the years that ive been here has been about our shit defences, Rafa changed all that into one of big respect. He deserves the chance if this takeover does happen in my opinion and it'll be extra cans here.

But he’s always been political at every club he’s been at Toony. Theres a good argument (put more eloquently by Pie and Mc) he took the coin and kept heat off Ashley. In doing so, he played the most turgid football ever seen. Sterile in the extreme. His negative tactics are outdated (see also Mourinho) and I don’t see him adapting. I don’t think that’s media driven. I’d rather watch paint dry whilst pulling my own teeth out with pliers than pay to watch one of his teams. Especially now. What? When I would have a choice? Football’s moved on. So should Newcastle.