The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 40 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

"Fresh legal documents", "sources have told", "it is claimed", "last ditch move". Just come out and say "we don't want you to be successful.

That's the bottom line, it always was, along with Qatar's political isolation for BeIN a bunch of ***** basically!

Now some small club in the North East is about to be bought out by a consortium who's combined wealth dwarfs any competition.

Plain jealousy!

Fresh legal documents so why were these not presented weeks ago. Smacks of desperate attempt to derail the takeover.
While the PL continue to dither will only encourage more and more delay tactics. They have had plenty of time to make a decision but have not a clue what to do.
If these accusations are unproven in Court the decision should be simple and if the takeover is rejected I hope The Saudis totally embarrass them and cost them in a legal battle.

It's an easy fucking decision! Now lets look at those opposed -

BeIN Sports - Boss to stand trial for TV rights corruption.
Qatar - Terrorist funding, Human rights abuses, TV Corruption an bribery for World cup
Richard Keys - works for BeIN Sports, Adulterer, sexist and hairy handed ****
Andy Gray - works for BeIN, Sexist and a Scottish ****!
Simon Jordan - Perma tanned **** and failed club owner
Stan Collymore - Wife Beater, dogger and brummie ****!
Paul Merson - Drink, Drugs
Many clubs under ownership of dodgy people or have long standing deals with them.

Plus the rest!!!! Those opposed aren't exactly whiter than white so the PL should tell them to shut the fuck up!

I just feel the longer this rolls on the harder it is to believe, especially with everything else going on in the world.

If anything, this has been a great distraction from what has been a long period of nothingness and uncertainty. It's got us through what could otherwise have been a period of great depression.

Hopefully this ends well to avoid it all catching up on us.

So many questions arise from this. Who is so determined for this to not go through and why? Is it purely the machinations of the beIN Media Group ? If so how does the takeover really represent a threat to them ? Is it all a matter of pride and face saving ? Nothing's stopping beIN sports from making a bid for us or another club .

My take is the sports press have bugger all to talk about so between the rags that have us signing everyone from Mbappe to Bale we have the other half stating it is delayed or won’t happen.

I imagine the the PIF group will have the best technical legal team working on this and will be able to put up a counter argument for anything put to them.

Wait and see.

I am not worried. Saudi has traded with this country on many fronts and in multiple industries. Regarding football look towards Sheff Utd owners and Man Utd sponsorship deals (house of Saud and saudi telecoms) both related to the government and royal family.
They hold alot of influence in this country and more than likely will not be put off by all this wrangling .
It is Ramadan and I don't expect nowt to be announced until this finishes, to co inside with the Eid celebrations (subject to 2 wise men spotting the new moon ) .

I am not worried. Saudi has traded with this country on many fronts and in multiple industries. Regarding football look towards Sheff Utd owners and Man Utd sponsorship deals (house of Saud and saudi telecoms) both related to the government and royal family.
They hold alot of influence in this country and more than likely will not be put off by all this wrangling .
It is Ramadan and I don't expect nowt to be announced until this finishes, to co inside with the Eid celebrations (subject to 2 wise men spotting the new moon ) .
June the 5th then. Ashley may ask for a bridging loan to tide him over although he's had £17m already.

June the 5th then. Ashley may ask for a bridging loan to tide him over although he's had £17m already.

Just confirmed with my mate still out there Eid is supposed to be 21st or 22nd of this month and normally lasts between 4 - 8 days depending on the king and how generous he is feeling and which sector you work in etc .

This will be announced either way when im out or busy. Gonna decorate the stairs/passage tomorrow and do a couple of the bedrooms next week. Here's hoping.

Muslims still work during Ramadan its the PL that are holding things up

Muslims in KSA towards the end of Ramadan do very little work, ministries close or are open at obscure times ... you can get a dental appointment at 02.30, but I know in the latter stages very little gets done in KSA .

Soooo Apparently 10 PL clubs have voiced concerns over this alleged takeover because of piracy blah blah blah

Now we all know the REAL reason behind it, they simply do not want NUFC to be worth 10 times as much as Man City and PSG. There's not many people in the world with deeper pockets.

This IS NOT going to happen folks!

Soooo Apparently 10 PL clubs have voiced concerns over this alleged takeover because of piracy blah blah blah

Now we all know the REAL reason behind it, they simply do not want NUFC to be worth 10 times as much as Man City and PSG. There's not many people in the world with deeper pockets.

This IS NOT going to happen folks!
I disagree.
We have to be patient,the PL are busy sorting out if a ball l will even be kicked again this season.
That must be taking up a massive amount of their time.

I disagree.
We have to be patient,the PL are busy sorting out if a ball l will even be kicked again this season.
That must be taking up a massive amount of their time.

Dunno Pie- I smell a conspiracy in the air I do (works with welsh accent and nicked from human traffic).

Just got a feeling if this was Man Utd or other top end club, this would be done and dusted by now, notwithstanding project restart. They won’t have the same bods doing both jobs.

Fuck me. I was out then in, back out, in again. Yesterday had it the gloomiest we'd had in a while and I went to bed thinking that we'd get a statement saying it just couldn't get over the line. Now im back in the quietly confident camp again.

Against my own thoughts I reckon we're going to get an ending that we don't expect.