The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 39 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

The Saudis always want the best, its one upmanship for them regarding fellow GCC members and countries in the area. There will be big names arriving and they will keep on throwing the kitchen sink at it until that success arrives.

Im not sure how much conversation there will have been with the government over this and with some sort of tweaking being done to the current illegal imprisonment of us (the lockdown), it wouldn't surprise me if this completes on Monday.

See Hairy Hands Key's now reckons its a done deal this week.
Cant help but have a cheap dig, asking us to be careful what we wish for.

I just wish he would fall into a deep hole, the condescending c@nt....

Just wait until BeIN lose their PL deal to the Saudi's and gorilla gloves fades into obscurity along with that **** Gray! Two in a long line line of absolute hypocritical ***** talking about morals etc hahaha.

Has that other ****, adulterer and drugs cheat Rio Ferdinand said anything yet?

Should the takeover go through you can be excused for thinking that Ashley has come out of this 'smelling of roses'. The uncertainty of the present situation, social distancing etc are all situations Ashley doesn't want. His 'quick win' mantra would be in jeopardy. He's already put the block on any sort of extension at the Gallowgate end by selling the land outside. I just hope that all avenues of income like advertising and merchandising have been prised from his grubby hands. We may be wiser this coming week.

Calm dowm lads that article has no facts the PL did not comment, the fact is will they fancy taking on the saudi govt in court and can they afford to turn away investment when the PL i s going to be losing a lot of money due to the covid crisis. Hopefully we will hear soon because everyones nerves are frayed

I hope everyone is prepared for yet another takeover saga to fall flat on its arse!

Hahaha, I can't fuckin' take much more of this, someone really doesn't want us bought, I wonder if this was Liverpool or Man Utd it would have attracted such negative press, somehow I doubt it. I'm going to try and remain positive and if it does fall through you know what, what you've never seen, you can't miss, success in our case.

"Fresh legal documents", "sources have told", "it is claimed", "last ditch move". Just come out and say "we don't want you to be successful.

Hahaha, I can't fuckin' take much more of this, someone really doesn't want us bought, I wonder if this was Liverpool or Man Utd it would have attracted such negative press, somehow I doubt it.

And it hasn’t- check out Man Utd’s massive deals with Saudi Arabia since 2007 especially the one involving communications. Not a dicky-bird. Ever.