The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 34 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

Charnley can wallpaper his toilet with them, remind him of the days when he shit on his home town club for years.

The 'Memorable Games' thread was quite telling.

Very few on here were able to contribute significantly, if at all.

The 'Memorable Games' thread was quite telling.

Very few on here were able to contribute significantly, if at all.
I've been to Forest Leeds and Arsenal away,in the away end at fucking Leeds !
I was asked to 'say cheese' but luckily that was after the game and I was able to make good my escape by deploying pure adrenaline fuelled speed.

Now what ?

Do you call me a liar and demand to see evidence ?

Fucks sake Neppos what is wrong with you ?

Before you start those three games were all in the away sections
I've been to a lot more.
Shall I beat me chest now ?

I'm working Neps,some of us are important you know :LOL:
What pisses me off about these types of posts is your assumptions about other people.
You are clearly a NUFC fanatic,good on you and especially so for sticking to your guns by attending matches when it became unpopular but you let yourself down a bit with that "I'm considerably better than though(in a Brummie accent) attitude.
You like to talk about your experiences so keep the stories coming,that doesn't make you a better fan than anyone else though .....twat :grinning:

Pie, seriously. Have you ever thought, over the years, maybe others' assumptions about supporters like me may have pissed me off a tad?

Wankers who rarely or never went in the first place feeling they have the right to call anyone a "sheep", or a "****" for merely supporting their team?

I'll defend that stance and ridicule the others all fucking day long.

By the way, never included you in that 🤣

I was trying to think when was the last time that training ground facilities, youth development, reserves, etc was really thought about as a means of improvement to better the club. I doubt if it was in my 50 odd years of watching them

Regardless of your history, people going week in week out over the last decade and spending at St James’ have fed the parasite, guess what his food supply has been cut off and he may just be considering leaving, I’ve been going since 1976, aways like the Manor ground and the Goldstone that don’t even exist anymore, before I’m lumped in with others. He’s walked all over the whole city and yet he’s been willingly fed.

Regardless of your history, people going week in week out over the last decade and spending at St James’ have fed the parasite, guess what his food supply has been cut off and he may just be considering leaving, I’ve been going since 1976, aways like the Manor ground and the Goldstone that don’t even exist anymore, before I’m lumped in with others. He’s walked all over the whole city and yet he’s been willingly fed.

You've financed some charlatans in your time as well then PK

I'm with you but it is a difficult argument to level at someone when you are guilty of it yourself

You've financed some charlatans in your time as well then PK

I'm with you but it is a difficult argument to level at someone when you are guilty of it yourself

Indeed, but I’ve not financed Ashley for over a decade, just cause you’ve a history of support does not mean you’re not accountable for keeping him here.

Mac you make a good point, i have financed some right wankers over the years, i took part in the Westwood out protests ( well really i went with my brother cos i was only a bairn) and i also protested during the Mckeag era and then along came John Hall and i fell for it hook line and sinker. I dreamed of a team full of geordies conquering europe alas Hall was also taking the piss (although he did deliver a decent team).Then the Shepard era when he and Hall junior openly admitted thry thought the fans were mugs. When Ashley arrived i thought it was a new dawn and if the fat man had stuck to his original plan i.e invest 10 million a year of his own coin, develop the youth set up and try and compete with the top four i think he would have got an easy ride from the fans. The fact that he lied from the outset, the things he has done to try and wind the fans up and the fact he took an established Premier league club and turned us into a zombie club and a laughing stock with a couple of relegations thrown in,means for me he is the worst owner we have had in my lifetime. I really hope this is the end of his tenure but i wont believe it till he and is shitty advertisiong hoardings are gone.

Shepherd and Hall at least at times had teams that really competed, despite their dubious narcissistic reasons, we had a football team. Mckeag was a twat, but no one treated the club, the people and the City with such utter disdain as Ashley. Also with Mckeag I was young and just alive and excited every time I got within half a mile of St James’. However, at my age now I’ve no excuse for giving a lowlife like Ashley a single fuckin’ penny of my money.

I've been to Forest Leeds and Arsenal away,in the away end at fucking Leeds !
I was asked to 'say cheese' but luckily that was after the game and I was able to make good my escape by deploying pure adrenaline fuelled speed.

Now what ?

Do you call me a liar and demand to see evidence ?

Fucks sake Neppos what is wrong with you ?

Some folk need to wind their necks in on here.Got some grief from the obvious poster for going a few seasons ago with my grandbairn for 6 games,there's been quite a few posters on here who've broke the boycott for their own reasons & tried to demonstrate, each to their own.As for people's favourite games that could be so subjective & personal.
There's others who play another card & that's admirable but fkn bicker on.
We all have one thing in common & that the toad at the helm COULD be gone soon.Our city fkn needs it..

I was in the away end at Leeds one season with four mates. How the f*ck we ended up there is still a mystery :shake:. We said nowt for most of the game but when Barraclough equalised one of the lads couldn't contain himself and an arm went up. A sudden surge and we went forward. I was expecting it to kick off but luckily (for us) nowt happened. Mind it was all around outside. Game finished 1-1 Can't remember the exact year, early 70's

Early 70's for me too,think it was 72.Came up from Wisbech,strawberry picking with a friend from Felling.Newcastle was L.S.D fuelled.Went to Ayresome Park,copper got his ear bit off & remember getting chased from what seemed like thousands of smoggies thinking don't lose your feet.Supported em ever since.Then the Barcelona with mi youngest,but bein there for Bellamy's winner & Rob Lees equaliser in Cardiff for ecstasy.

Early 70's for me too,think it was 72.Came up from Wisbech,strawberry picking with a friend from Felling.Newcastle was L.S.D fuelled.Went to Ayresome Park,copper got his ear bit off & remember getting chased from what seemed like thousands of smoggies thinking don't lose your feet.Supported em ever since.Then the Barcelona with mi youngest,but bein there for Bellamy's winner & Rob Lees equaliser in Cardiff for ecstasy.

🤣😯🙄 aaalreet Ry, you claiming you were in Rotterdam?

THAT Rob Lee equaliser was in London btw, but shhhhh, I won't tell anyone 🤣

You fuckin' clown! Get back on the pot!