The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

And right on queue, his sycophants at Sky are spreading his shite:

Dubai-based billionaire Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan has held talks about buying Newcastle but there is some way to go for any deal to be agreed, Sky Sports News understands.

I hang my hat on the fact this has come out of the blue, it hadn’t been rumoured before and the press no fuck all so are making it up.

So will wait and see, yes we have been here before so as sceptical as everyone else, but this does appear to have been all done behind closed doors which makes this one sound at least plausible

It does seem to be like all of the other sale reports which are bandied about to deflect attention away from whats happening/not happening at the football club. The transfer window is open afterall.

Silly question maybe but isn't this guy related to the 2004 Olympic double trap gold medallist who comes to Northumberland for grouse shooting?

Still a long way to go but an acknowledgement.

“In response to numerous reports in the world media this morning, we would like to comment as follows.
“We can confirm the representatives of his Highness Sheikh Khaled Bin Zayed Al Nahyan are in discussions with Mike Ashley and his team about the proposed acquisition of Newcastle United Football Club.
“We view it as an honour to have the opportunity to build on the strong support, history and tradition of the club.
“We have agreed terms and are working hard to complete the transaction at the earliest opportunity.
“Best Regards, Midhat Kidwai, Group Managing Director, Bin Zayed Group.”

Midhat Kidwai's just a store manager in the Milton Keynes branch of Shite Direct Mac, he's just increased his paltry hourly wage mind.

if it all goes through who do you think they'll bring in to run the club??
Charmless will be back to office junior somewhere surely.

'Ok me old arab mate, we're just about done here, you okay wiv havin' Sports Direct tied to the club for life I presume? NO, NO? YOU CHEEKY CANT, GET OUT NOW.