The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 59 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

It's clear DLG that there is an agenda against the takeover. As much as anyone this site has analysed the comments made, the vested interests of other rivals, and the downright lies that have been spouted over the weeks via various media outlets. Even if there was a buyer who was squeaky clean and as pure as driven snow I'm sure someone would have a beef about it and object to the very thought of us potentially improving. I would like to think that Masters and the rest of the PL hierarchy have considered this and not become complicit with all of it. As it has been said in previous posts, there is no reason for this takeover not to be given the green light.

Could not agree more, don't like the idea of some team really oop north, upsetting the apple cart and kicking one of the golden 6 in the bollocks.

The game could not get any more corrupt for me, i am sure its time for Gina Millar to stick her awe in next.

And it will continue, however, the Saudis have VERY deeep pockets and the PL dont have the cash to fight them, it will grudgingly go through in my view.

The problem for the PL is that there is no legitimate reason to block it, they were hoping the WTO report would give them that reason. That turned out to be bollocks, certainly wasn't the smoking gun they were hoping for.

Now BeIN are threatening not to bid for PL rights if the takeover goes through, that speaks volumes. Go fuck off then! I'm sure KSA would be happy to take their place.

What would happen if they blocked the takeover and that BeIN twat was foung guilty? The PL would be sued beyond bankruptcy. The PL SHOULD come under pressure to cancel their deal with immediate effect and Qatar should have their world cup taken off them. Will that happen - I doubt it!

Lee Ryder is such an idiot. His latest piece states that the only thing stopping the takeover is the Premier League. What a revelation, as if this is news.
Its clown reporting like this that drives people mad.

Lee Ryder is such an idiot. His latest piece states that the only thing stopping the takeover is the Premier League. What a revelation, as if this is news.
Its clown reporting like this that drives people mad.

I've met Lee (many a moon ago) and he was decent lad but as a journalist he's robbing a fucking living.

Wonder if the shower of shit that's the PL is ever going to make a decision. Yet more utter bullshit and speculation in the press and still no fucking decision. Reckon they're hoping it just goes away if they leave it long enough. Imagine the fuss if they were doing this with one of their 6 favourite teams.....

Wonder if the shower of shit that's the PL is ever going to make a decision. Yet more utter bullshit and speculation in the press and still no fucking decision. Reckon they're hoping it just goes away if they leave it long enough. Imagine the fuss if they were doing this with one of their 6 favourite teams.....

Quite right. If this was Man Utd for example, it would have been done and dusted long before now. This scenario has just highlighted how utterly incompetent the PL are. Pandemic or not, there’s absolutely no reason whatsoever as to why this hasn’t been ratified. They’re making Lee Charnley look like he knows what he’s doing.

Last edited:
PIF have now acquired shares in BT, a premier league partner, find it hard to believe this can be turned down now

Also a massive clamp down on piracy “Govt announce intention to shut down 231 websites that aid piracy and intellectual property theft”
https://twitter.com/tariqpanja/status/1274652583072862208?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1274652583072862208&ref_url=https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=104153.20150
They'll find a reason.

A mixture of Sheff Utd being very poor considering they’ve played a game, and our bottle job players relaxing without a crowd, tells you all you need to know. Be shipped out sharpish after the takeover most of them, Mike can keep on Joelinton as a store manager.

Good game considering I thought it would be a tough one and would have settled for a point. As you say most players will be long gone if the takeover happens. And yes Mike can keep joelinton. He has got a goal today, might be the first of many 😂😂