The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 58 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

Mauriss shouldn't be anywhere near a football club . If the Premier League have concerns over PIF , how about Mauriss being under investigation by the FBI? Also the deal with PIF is agreed, there is no deal in place with any other companies or persons. If that goes through any other supposed "bids" don't mean a thing.

It could be that this is an attempt by Ashley to pressurize the advancement of the PIF deal. Though to me it's a strange move as it doesn't affect the Premier League so unless there's some prevarication on the PIF side (and why would there be as they want this done) any "pressure" is meaningless and would you want to piss off those about deliver you a boatload of cash. This is of course Ashley so applying logic and reason can often be a waste of time.

Given what they done to that reporter (allegedly), if I were Ashley I’d be thinking long and hard about how not to piss them off.

The red flag anecdote keeps being mentioned over the Saudi lot but if anything is a red flag then it's the alleged bid from the bloke that Anthony Hopkins kept referring to in Silence of the Lambs. (or at least, that's how it's playing out in my heed)

Surely this will come to a head in the next week.

If the PL think Mauriss is interested might give them a reason to reject the current deal
the PL can’t reject the deal just because there is another bidder that falls more in line with the PL, PCP the Rubens and PIF will take them to the cleaners if they turn down this deal with anythIng but 100% Undefeatable evidence.

the PL can’t reject the deal just because there is another bidder that falls more in line with the PL, PCP the Rubens and PIF will take them to the cleaners if they turn down this deal with anythIng but 100% Undefeatable evidence.

Guess so, fatty might of course pull out if he thinks he can get more from the American.

All contracts are signed and with the PL now. Technically the club is already sold, so other bidders and talk of them, are completely irrelevant unless there's some hidden agenda going on.

All contracts are signed and with the PL now. Technically the club is already sold, so other bidders and talk of them, are completely irrelevant unless there's some hidden agenda going on.
As you can tell I know fuck all about these things. 😂 As I said yesterday 13 years of Ashley has us all questionning the slightest little thing and how it will affect any deal

Your bang on with the hidden agenda, wouldn’t surprise me one bit if this pennyless yank is being used by qatar

All this stuff on Mauriss is very interesting, to say the least. Who was the first person to mention a second bidder? Richard Keys. Who does he work for? BeIN Sports. Who are they owned by? Qatar. Who is bidding for advertising rights for the Qatar World Cup? Henry Mauriss.

Qatar, still as corrupt as the day they bought the world cup finals.......

All this stuff on Mauriss is very interesting, to say the least. Who was the first person to mention a second bidder? Richard Keys. Who does he work for? BeIN Sports. Who are they owned by? Qatar. Who is bidding for advertising rights for the Qatar World Cup? Henry Mauriss.

Qatar, still as corrupt as the day they bought the world cup finals.......

It all stinks, whole lot is corrupt

Despite my lifelong pessimism regarding all that is NUFC this latest PR utter horseshite convinces me more than ever that it’s happening and will be announced anytime now, this stinks of last minute desperation from the anti-Newcastle brigade. The fact that those two Ashley sycophants Keys and Samuel are silent speaks volumes.

Maybe they're waiting until 6:01pm tonight to announce when all eyes are elsewhere*

*This is just a random joke but if it did happen, I have had no prior knowledge and when it doesn't happen, i am not responsible for anyone taking it serious and then being let down. :grinning:

The report, does not link PIF,Staveley or the brothers, so is another box ticked.

Some of the press have been shown up for the click bait driven parasites they are this morning, guessing at the reports contents, maybe now Master's can say YES, and we can move on....

It's clear DLG that there is an agenda against the takeover. As much as anyone this site has analysed the comments made, the vested interests of other rivals, and the downright lies that have been spouted over the weeks via various media outlets. Even if there was a buyer who was squeaky clean and as pure as driven snow I'm sure someone would have a beef about it and object to the very thought of us potentially improving. I would like to think that Masters and the rest of the PL hierarchy have considered this and not become complicit with all of it. As it has been said in previous posts, there is no reason for this takeover not to be given the green light.

Last edited: