The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 54 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

Why are people acting like it's being blocked ? There's been nothing further on this. No announcement to say it's been blocked or it's gone through .

Maybe it's the incessant agenda against it going through being waged by the media. 'Tainted forever if it goes through' one of the latest quotes. Cross party group of peers and MP's having their say against the deal.

They'll wait for this WTO report which will almost certainly point the finger at MSB. That will be then spun to suit their agenda and the takeover will be blocked. Then we will be subjected to the absolute smugness from the biggest set of hypocritical ***** the world has ever seen. MBS and the PiF then turn their interest to another PL club and that goes through without a hitch.

If that happens I hope the PL get sued to bankruptcy! Bunch of corrupt fucktards.

They wont turn to another club, as nothing worthwhile is left to pick over, we are the last one worth doing in my opinion. If the choice is fight for this one, or walk away, they will fight, for some of the lads faults, the new Steve Wraith on line chats, prove that with decent input from people who deal in Saudi. I completely agree that Pl is showing itself up for exactly what it is, a self serving bunch of *****, who don't want their table infiltrated. Unfortunately they don't have the £££ to fight this, and if were PIF, that would be my next move, its happening, see you in court at the earliest possible opportunity. Football, run by these fuckers is as bent as the Wrestling...

PCP are suing Barclays this week in the high court issues surrounding Qatar and the bailout of Barclays shows that they are not afraid to use the legal route maybe the PL should take note

I doubt it happening. There is a definite agenda to stop it and as I said previously Master is unable to make a decision because he is out of his depth. He is waiting for the WTO report to add ammunition to his cause. I hope the Saudis sue the PL if it is turned down and take all the money from their coffers.
I cannot be bothered to check anymore its a circus with different act appearing on a daily basis

Here's what's happening with the vast majority of fans.

Slightest hint of positivity in the media, twitter, written on local bus stop regarding takeover : "Yes !! It's happening , cans!!! It's this friday , monday, second thursday of next month."

Slightest bit of negativity in the media, twitter, written on local bus stop regarding takeover: "It's blocked , fuck it all, stuck with Ashley forever, it's that widow's fault, wouldn't happen if it was Liverpool, Manchester United , Tranmere Rovers".

Rinse and repeat.

All I've been really bothered about is the fact that there really is a sale this time after almost 12 years of false dawns.

Now that it seems it's most definitely in the works im quite laid back in regards to timescale as the new season, presuming Broocey doesnt get us relegated, wont be starting till mid-September at the earliest anyway.

We have to remember that it's well documented that this has been labeled the most complicated takeover in premier league history and that's just based on the Saudi's alleged dealings and the opposition that they have but what has generally been forgotten about is the many little companies Ashley has running off the back of NUFC and the complications that will have had.

As long as this is a complete break and all of Ashley's grubby prints are jet washed off the club then im quite relaxed in this taking a while longer.

Also today's news that Staveley is putting this on hold for a bit as she's in court with Barclays is shite as it's supposedly all done and dusted with the P/L just being waited on to announce. Personally I think they will but will be making it look like they've had to mull everything and have been thorough.

Whether they have or not is an entirely different debate altogether but the longer this goes on, the more im confident that we can enjoy the football again soon with genuine hope again. Don't know why.

All I've been really bothered about is the fact that there really is a sale this time after almost 12 years of false dawns.

Now that it seems it's most definitely in the works im quite laid back in regards to timescale as the new season, presuming Broocey doesnt get us relegated, wont be starting till mid-September at the earliest anyway.

We have to remember that it's well documented that this has been labeled the most complicated takeover in premier league history and that's just based on the Saudi's alleged dealings and the opposition that they have but what has generally been forgotten about is the many little companies Ashley has running off the back of NUFC and the complications that will have had.

As long as this is a complete break and all of Ashley's grubby prints are jet washed off the club then im quite relaxed in this taking a while longer.

Also today's news that Staveley is putting this on hold for a bit as she's in court with Barclays is shite as it's supposedly all done and dusted with the P/L just being waited on to announce. Personally I think they will but will be making it look like they've had to mull everything and have been thorough.

Whether they have or not is an entirely different debate altogether but the longer this goes on, the more im confident that we can enjoy the football again soon with genuine hope again. Don't know why.

Yep Ashley wants to sell this time that much is true, whatever happens he's losing money as long as that ground is empty, and as long as it remains empty he'll still want to sell. This time if we lose out so does he, little victories.

And tomorrow brings a new objection
All the objections were known at the very beginning and since then every week various pundits have stated its very close, its a done deal etc on and on, mostly from a close unknown source. Yet here we are still waiting, with no thought for the club and fans but sympathy for the variety of objections. Charnley should join the PL hierarchy as they also work at a snails pace.

Relax Owl, Charnley's cleared his office, it's happening, simple as that. He was seen scurrying away with nothing but a life size blow up doll of fatty under his arm. The doll was naked aside from a pair of Donnay socks, whatever floats your boat Lee.

And tomorrow brings a new objection
All the objections were known at the very beginning and since then every week various pundits have stated its very close, its a done deal etc on and on, mostly from a close unknown source. Yet here we are still waiting, with no thought for the club and fans but sympathy for the variety of objections. Charnley should join the PL hierarchy as they also work at a snails pace.

That's simply not true Owl. The deal has been agreed in principle though there is still money to change hands. All the objections weren't known at the very beginning and there has been constant dialogue between the Premier League and the prospective new owners. No news doesn't mean it's happening or not happening. It simply means there is no news.

That's simply not true Owl. The deal has been agreed in principle though there is still money to change hands. All the objections weren't known at the very beginning and there has been constant dialogue between the Premier League and the prospective new owners. No news doesn't mean it's happening or not happening. It simply means there is no news.

The piracy was known at the start as was the murder theory, nothing new there.
Cant see any other issues that you have heard about. The so called respected journalists have all been saying its a done deal and will be announced very shortly, but they have been saying that for weeks. I am relaxed about it but not optimistic.
I hope I am wrong.

I don’t know wether to be worried or not but we haven’t heard a peep from old hairy hands keys in two weeks, I really hope he hasn’t got any good news and is now keeping quiet because his job is done.

Only Newcastle United could go from the start of lockdown hoping for bale to the end of lockdown getting Andy Carroll for another year, we’re doomed

The only way that this takeover can progress will be if the Saudi's give assurances that illegal broadcasting will cease. we are in an impasse situation now. Should this fail we will go downhill quicker than Franz Klammer

Its dead and buried. They are just waiting for the WTO report to put the nail in the coffin.
It is something the Saudis should have anticipated.