The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 24 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

By
Mark Douglas
  • 07:45, 31 MAR 2020
Yasir Al-Rumayyan sets up new company to add to Newcastle United takeover intrigue.

Now it has emerged that Yasir Al-Rumayyan, the chairman of the Public Investment Fund being linked with a £300million takeover of Newcastle United, registered a new company with Companies House in January

Anyone can set up a company, £13 registration fee and it's done!

However it would be funny as fuck if Covid-19 cured NUFC of the other virus that has infected the place for 13 years. Even better if it wiped off £100m of his initial price tag! Couldn't have happened to a nicer ****.
If true he must be shitting himself, 65% wiped off his share price, the entire country threatening to boycott his tatty shops.

I would prefer if the **** lost everything, trading places style living on the fucking street where he belongs with the other rats and vermin.

If he really is struggling then it's much more likely that a takeover is on.

Experience tells us though that's exactly what the piece of work want's us to think.

He's taking the piss,and as much as we all want him to fail the fucking pariah is waiting to pounce.

Didn't he triple his wealth after the last crisis ?

It's nice to dream about the possibility of being Ashcunt free but I think it's all just another PR exercise like the last 5 times, or 6, might be 7 actually!

Won’t the sneaky fat git just buy the shares back now they are at a lower price, pretty sure he has done this sort of thing before.

340 million buys a lot of shares 🤔

Won’t the sneaky fat git just buy the shares back now they are at a lower price, pretty sure he has done this sort of thing before.

340 million buys a lot of shares 🤔

Wouldn't put anything past the **** to be honest!

Share price of Frasers Group of Shite took a massive hit, people threatening to boycott his tat shops. Threatening to devalue his empire of tat even more!

We all know his first love is shitty direct and he's a control freak, so he buys back all the shares on the cheap and resumes 100% control, delist from the stock exchange. Relists when all this has blown over and majority of people have forgotten what a **** he is, hoping for a repeat performance and sells when the shares are at a premium.

Wouldn't put anything past the **** to be honest!

Share price of Frasers Group of Shite took a massive hit, people threatening to boycott his tat shops. Threatening to devalue his empire of tat even more!

We all know his first love is shitty direct and he's a control freak, so he buys back all the shares on the cheap and resumes 100% control, delist from the stock exchange. Relists when all this has blown over and majority of people have forgotten what a **** he is, hoping for a repeat performance and sells when the shares are at a premium.

You do wonder if and it is always a big ‘IF’ the money now is needed more than ever to support his other business.

So 340 million is quite significant to him. Probably puts the buyers in a stronger position.

Straight up payment in full no add ons, done and dusted in a couple months, money in the bank.

He has a lot more to lose if SD goes tits up

We can all live in hope I suppose

I want SD to go tits up though

Ashley apparently stateside. Errrrr HOW exactly??!! Swim over? Or just float? All adds up to smelling like the usual to me.

He has a private jet Finn and a holiday home over there.
It's yet another fabrication. I won't believe it until I see a camels toe on the pitch at SJP :grinning:

I thought it was all flights Mc not just commercial? If world leaders are doing everything via Skype and faceache hows he immune? Fair enough if that’s the case. As long as he’s not allowed back over here.

Hope his holiday home is in the New York area.