The General Football thread | Page 41 | Vital Football

The General Football thread

https://www.skysports.com/football/...rward-on-twitter-handed-community-resolutions

A spokesperson for the force told Sky Sports News on Monday: "A group of 12 men who were arrested, or interviewed under caution, under suspicion of using words or behaviour, or displaying written material with intent to stir up racial hatred, as part of a Met investigation into online racist abuse directed at a high profile London footballer, have been given community resolutions.

"All 12 men have written letters of apology to the victim."

Hope their employers were made aware of their character and actions.

I read last evening that PSG and Poch are supposedly in dispute over a 17Mill severance entitlement that Poch is evidently entitled to. PSG want to reduce it. Evidently, according to the same article, Poch received a 19.5mill payout when leaving Spurs. I'm not sure that the media know with certainty whether these numbers are accurate, but 36.5mill is an awful lot of money for winning nothing.

I read last evening that PSG and Poch are supposedly in dispute over a 17Mill severance entitlement that Poch is evidently entitled to. PSG want to reduce it. Evidently, according to the same article, Poch received a 19.5mill payout when leaving Spurs. I'm not sure that the media know with certainty whether these numbers are accurate, but 36.5mill is an awful lot of money for winning nothing.

Didn't he win the French League ?

Contracts are contracts. Don't sign them if you're not going to honour them. This sounds like the Qatari's not respecting the legal system.

I hope Poch gets every penny owed based on the paperwork both parties signed.

Contracts are contracts. Don't sign them if you're not going to honour them. This sounds like the Qatari's not respecting the legal system.

I hope Poch gets every penny owed based on the paperwork both parties signed.
Can't disagree, even if I do feel nice work if you can get it. Clearly there is every possibility that they will spend zillions on reaching the holy grail, because only the CL will be considered a success, and they don't seem to be any closer now than they were five years ago. In Poch's case I wonder whether the fact that he has seemed to be fairly public on a number of occasions in indicating that he has not been happy there, leads them to believe that they may have something of an out,

Can't disagree, even if I do feel nice work if you can get it. Clearly there is every possibility that they will spend zillions on reaching the holy grail, because only the CL will be considered a success, and they don't seem to be any closer now than they were five years ago. In Poch's case I wonder whether the fact that he has seemed to be fairly public on a number of occasions in indicating that he has not been happy there, leads them to believe that they may have something of an out,

Pochettino is.....whatever the opposite of a stoic is........which translates to a liability.

Pochettino is.....whatever the opposite of a stoic is........which translates to a liability.
Looked up the opposite of stoic on Google and got about two hundred answers! Get you point though, sometimes he would be better off keeping his thoughts and emotions to himself.

Looked up the opposite of stoic on Google and got about two hundred answers! Get you point though, sometimes he would be better off keeping his thoughts and emotions to himself.

No, in that situation where you're about to be stitched up by the Qataris you need to make it as visible as possible. Make sure they don't dare disrespect our legal system.

If PSG don't pay contractual compensation, then they should be banned from UEFA competitions, if not the domestic ones.