The Nice Stories Thread | Page 22 | Vital Football

The Nice Stories Thread

Old man did the same for me and I didn't realise he'd let go and I was doing it. Did the same for my kids. One of those beautiful pass downs I guess.

When my son and daughter were young I did the same thing for them in our local park in Bournemouth and for some weird reason, it remains a really happy memory and one I can so clearly remember and will never forget.
I remember Dad doing it with me, and remember the exact place in Great Barr in Brum. I never had to do it with either of mine, because it quickly became clear that they had been riding someone else's bike because they just jumped on and rode off.

I remember Dad doing it with me, and remember the exact place in Great Barr in Brum. I never had to do it with either of mine, because it quickly became clear that they had been riding someone else's bike because they just jumped on and rode off.

I almost spilt my lager on your last comment! lol

But yup, can name the road to this day when dad taught me, and if you took me back there I could show you the exact distance it's that burnt into my memory.

And I don't remember what I did three hours ago normally anymore.