The New Manager ? | Vital Football

The New Manager ?

keggy_keagal

Vital Football Hero
Darren Lewis of The Mirror is one of many journalists reporting that the Newcastle United hierarchy have tasked agent Pini Zahavi with the job of recruiting Rafa Benitez's replacement.

French paper L'Equipe has stated that Lyon manager (and Zahavi's client) Bruno Genesio is the preferred target .

As The Mag has noted "it will be Lyon’s transfer spending that will particularly make Mike Ashley’s eyes light up.

In these three seasons under Genesio, Lyon have banked £213m (all figures via Transefrmarkt) when selling a lot of their best players, such as Lacazette Tolisso and Diaz, with only £119m allowed to be spent, a profit on deals of almost £100m, as well as those top four finishes each season."

The managers agent is trying to get him a better deal at Lyon. Do you really think that NUFC have the foresight to look for another manager in case Rafa leaves.

Anyway the likes of Pardew and Allardyce are still available so he'll not need to look far for a new manager. I really hope he appoints one of those knackers if Benitez walks.

Well they did have Pardew lined up for weeks before Hughton was given the push. I actually think Ashley would be crazy to get rid of Benitez he's been the perfect manager for him .

That's one thing I dont get when its stated Rafa has been the perfect manager for Ashley.If it's to do with helping him get away with what he is doing it doesn't matter.
It doesn't matter if its Rafa or if it was Guardiola or Pardew.He will get away with it regardless of manager as 52000 so called Newcastle fans let him.Has fuck all to do with who is manager.
I am hoping Rafa leaves,I want to see them shown up for what we all know they are,they have promised all sorts of actions towards the fat one if Rafa goes.I just hope any action doesn't coincide with the belated Cabaye riots or Northumbria police will be stretched to breaking point.
Cowards the lot of them.The crowd are the only ones helping Ashley.Rafa is doing a job that he should of walked out on ages ago,but then again the crowd should of walked away from Ashley long before Rafa even came here.