The New General Election | Page 3 | Vital Football

The New General Election

That slag May was about 100 yards away from my house today. Couldn't get moved for protests against her government and policies. Although I'm yet to hear anything from her except 'strong and stable'.

She refused to answer any questions that weren't set and then held a speech in a building (the Linskill Centre) that he former mayor tried to not only close, but demolish.

She got short shrift in the main but you could see the other turkeys begging for the date of Christmas.

That was the real shame. Just like Brexit voters.

Theresa May, gathering her lambs for the slaughter.

My views on Brexit have all proved right so far. The Turkeys voted for Christmas though.

Just like some of the working classes in this area who are going to vote Tory. They're getting sucked in again and will get shafted but refuse to be warned.

The majority of people around here have their eyes open though and told May accordingly.

Hope that clears things up.

I remember telling people the 350 million on the side of the bus was a lie.

I was shot down.

A bit like Newcastle Utd, I hope the people who voted for Brexit suffer the most.

With regards to this election. It's all down to the rigged elections.
Looks like Brexit is dead om.

I've never hidden my opinions on 'Brexit' (I HATE that word), I thought it was absolute madness. However the vote was taken & the leavers 'won'. I wasn't in the least bit bitter about it unlike many who seemed to disagree with democracy when it suited them.
Look at the f###ing mess we're in now.
The naivety (& I ain't clever) of voters on both sides astounded me. There were genuinely people who I work with thought that if leave 'won' almost all 'Foreigners' would be rounded up and shipped out. It really did beggar belief, that issue alone was I'm sure, their only concern.

Brexit aside,it's wonderful to see the tories in disarray.
With the resignation of johnson the clown ,let's hope they rip each other apart & a bloodbath ensues.Labour need to get their act together quickly & force an election.