FCG Thread - 1st Meeting With Purslow - Minutes | Vital Football

FCG Thread - 1st Meeting With Purslow - Minutes

Thomas Holte

Vital Football Legend
One question I’d love to have asked is if they will lower the price of AVTV Live for us foreigners given half our games were on sky last season and therefore blacked out.

Here in the states that meant I had to pay a monthly fee for ESPN+ (who own the rights to air the sky games in the US), on top of the like £106 I paid AVTV.

For new talk and suggestions for things to be put forward at the next FCG meeting. Hope you don't mind both, moved your posts as above from the Fear meets owners thread. Didn't want them to get lost.

Funnily enough mentioned VMF amongst other things TH and just in my positive things I liked about Villa article.

I hope we can get pretty much everything back in house. The outsourcing was lazy. Agree Fulford.

I will bang the VMF drum again.

They didn't have a drum.

Bit awkward.

Remember when I did the offer on here, told anyone who went on my recommendation if they didn't like it, tell me and I'll pay their bill.

I didn't pay a single bill!

We went a few times . The one time there were about 15 of us for a family birthday. The ones that didn't know about it couldn't believe how good it was .

We have some lovely photos of us on the balcony overlooking the pitch. You couldn't get a better view.

One question I’d love to have asked is if they will lower the price of AVTV Live for us foreigners given half our games were on sky last season and therefore blacked out.

Here in the states that meant I had to pay a monthly fee for ESPN+ (who own the rights to air the sky games in the US), on top of the like £106 I paid AVTV.

:agree::agree::agree::agree:

Pro actively organised discounts or free seats for under 16s at pre-selected games (including daily stadium tours linked to history) distributed via local schools (throughout the WM and beyond) rather than empty seats in games. The next generation of support needs to be grown. Visibly proactive in the community.
Make what is done visible in the media, act like the largest club in the midlands.

Aim to never have less than 35 000 in the stadium for league games. Empty seats tell a story. Wolves will sell out every home game.

Last edited:

Move back to England mate ?

Can you ask whose bright idea it was to have Luke1977 as our kit designer and have they been told they will NEVER have the responsibility ever again? Hitting :grinning:

On a serious and genuine note - please can the badge change be brought up? The current one stinks of failure and looks awful. Return the round badge to its rightful place :please:

Adjust the pre-match music volume so we can talk to our neighbour! Agree scrapping the out-sourcing. Request fans not to move from their seats except when play is stopped... so fed up of people moving in and out whatever the state of play!

Check your history and see Villa hsve had blue sleeves since start of the football leagie formed by our good selves
A period 1983-1989 ssw some awful shirts until Grahsm Taylor arrived and rightly went back to the famous shirt with blue sleeves which weve worn for about 117 years.

Graham said to me if we can’t play like a villa team at least let’s look like one