The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 80 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

Surprised nobody has picked up on the houses behind the East Stand being sold to a Saudi concern. More dot joining.....
Middle-east but not confirmed as Saudi. It's a listed building so I can't read anymore into it apart from thinking the biggest hurdle of takeover approval is yet to be resolved. And that's if they are still interested.

Middle-east but not confirmed as Saudi. It's a listed building so I can't read anymore into it apart from thinking the biggest hurdle of takeover approval is yet to be resolved. And that's if they are still interested.

Confirmed as Saudi by Liam Kennedy last night.

30% increase in 6 month profits at Shite Direct. Fatty is going nowhere. Wtf are people really that desperate for donnay socks and trackie bottoms?

My feeling is a trust fund is being created to circumvent the EPL rules, and in doing so the takeover passes, and i expect that is behind all of the twitter chatter, and helped by the pressure being exerted by some many people.

So it's a feeling not the sanctified Keith's info now ?

That post was dated 15th december you blind tit, and another way to do it is like the burnley one that has just been passed, set up a holding company in USA, and then it passes, watch the clip, and make up your own mind, its obvious you have never watched, ever done a letter to your MP, or tried to apply pressure to the government and EPL to get this moving, i stand by my view, ***** like you dont deserve a takeover....

That post was dated 15th december you blind tit, and another way to do it is like the burnley one that has just been passed, set up a holding company in USA, and then it passes, watch the clip, and make up your own mind, its obvious you have never watched, ever done a letter to your MP, or tried to apply pressure to the government and EPL to get this moving, i stand by my view, ***** like you dont deserve a takeover....

I apologize for being unkind.

Last edited:
What's going on with him closing the club shop, sorry sports direct at the ground claiming the new owners don't want it? Just closing it so he can save the wages and blaming somebody else?